Chapter 43

As soon as Christmas is over, the days start to turn around quickly, and soon it will be exams.

The courses of the nursing department this semester are relatively basic, and there are no too professional subjects, so when Xiao Tu came out of the examination room, he felt pretty good about himself, but Niersi was different, with a bitter face and non-stop talking. Babbling: 'It's over, I'm going to hang up! I'm going to hang up...'

Seeing this, Xiao Tu hurriedly comforted her: "I heard from them that teachers in universities are generally not very good at embarrassing others, so don't worry about it." '

'Really? Niersi was skeptical.

'real! You'll be fine, don't worry! Dong Dongdong also comforted me.

Ni Ersi finally felt relieved: "That's good..."

'If not, there's no use worrying about it. 'Xia Mo complained coldly.

So Niersi went berserk again.

In fact, although Xia Mo has a bit of a venomous tongue, what he said is indeed not unreasonable. He has passed the exam, so he is worried that there will be a fart? It's better to have fun in time and plan for the upcoming wonderful vacation.

'For Chinese New Year this year, our whole family will travel to Sanya! Dong Dongdong talked happily about his New Year's itinerary while packing his things.

'Great, I see your swimsuit photos! As soon as the holiday was mentioned, Ni Ersi's depression of failing in the exam was immediately swept away.

'What's so good about my swimsuit photo? At that time, I will take a camera and take pictures of all the handsome guys on the beach. They must be as tall as they are tall, as good as they are, and as muscular as they are... Hahaha! When Dong Dongdong said this, he couldn't help laughing wildly with his hips on his hips.

The laughter made Xiao Tu's face full of black lines, and he kindly reminded: "Be careful that Wukong is jealous." '

'Leave me alone? Dong Dongdong gave her a white look, "Take care of your eldest son Ling, be careful that he doesn't come home during the Chinese New Year, and the colorful flags are fluttering outside!" '

'What? Handsome Ling Da won't go home for Chinese New Year? When Niersi heard the gossip, his eyes lit up immediately.

Xiao Tu nodded: "He is going to do an internship at the company of his senior during the winter vacation, so he won't be going home for the time being." '

In fact, Ling Chao told her about this on Christmas Day. The apartment Ling Chao took her to that day was actually prepared by him for the winter vacation. This winter vacation, he will go to Ye Jun's company for an internship. This matter was decided by the two of them before. Ling Chao's major is economics, and Ye Jun's company happens to match his major. He can help and accumulate some practical experience. , of course it couldn't be better.

So when Ling Chao told her about this, Xiao Tu quite agreed, but he stayed in Z City for an internship, and the two of them couldn't go home together for the New Year. Thinking about it this way, I couldn't help but feel a little disappointed.

'Tutu, it's dangerous for you to let handsome Ling Da come here alone! ' said Niles.

'What danger? '

Niersi immediately said with a serious expression: "Think about it, what a family reunion day the Chinese New Year is. You let handsome Ling Da live alone in this unaccompanied city. Seeing the family reunion must make you feel uncomfortable." In case one day in the dead of night, he feels lonely, lonely, and cold...'