Chapter 69

Three months after Xiao Haishan returned home, the stock market experienced a major earthquake. Several leading stocks in the industry that had been unanimously favored by experts plunged sharply, including the technology stock he bought. I couldn't even cut the flesh, so I had to watch the stock price continue to fall, regretting it too late,

After that, under the heavy blow of these large-cap stocks, other stocks in the same industry dived one after another, and the stock index was like a flood. Color - green into a piece, the stock market's past glory myth has become the moon in the water, the flower in the mirror.

Xiao Haishan saw that he had lost almost all of his previous years' earnings, and he was so regretful that he hit his head. The only thing he felt relieved was that he listened to Ling Chao's words a few months before the stock market fell, and recovered all his costs. , Only those funds that were profitable in the past are left in the stock market, and even if they lose money now, they will only be the same as the year before, and it will not be to the extent of selling iron.

While the stock market was in an all-round decline, Xiao Tu finished her sophomore year of study and officially entered her junior year.

The curriculum of the third year of the nursing department is slightly different from that of other colleges. In addition to completing the remaining credits, the most important thing is professional practice. The students started to contact the school as early as the first semester of their junior year, from the selection of the hospital to the grouping of the students, and they were not sloppy.

Xiao Tu has always been nervous and excited about the internship. The nervousness is because after all, it is the first time for him to leave those mannequins and face real patients, and he feels somewhat uneasy. But at the same time, this is also the reason for her excitement. After all, I have studied nursing for two years and I really like this major. It would be great if I can improve myself through practice.

With this uneasy mood, Xiao Tu and his classmates welcomed the trainee together.

The probationary period in the junior year is not too long, about six weeks. The main purpose is to get familiar with the environment of the hospital and make full preparations for the next one-year professional practice.

Xiao Tu was lucky, and was assigned to the same hospital as his roommates - the most famous Shenglang Private Hospital in Z City.

Although Shenglang is a private hospital, the entire medical system is very complete, with advanced medical facilities, and many expert teams attend consultations, and the treatment effect is remarkable. For example, the Trauma Emergency Surgery Department of their hospital once treated the wounded in a major traffic accident, and was reported by the media for its excellent resilience and perfect treatment plan, which once aroused great repercussions in the society.

It is very meaningful for a future nursing worker to be able to practice and practice in such a hospital.

But precisely because of this, Sheng Lang has very strict requirements on the interns. A few days ago, they were not even allowed to enter the department. They just arranged some nursing lectures and asked the eager students to try their best.

Dong Dongdong, who has always been the most impatient, complained about the hospital's approach: "We have been here for a week, and we are not even allowed to enter the department. I think they just look down on our interns!"

"No, it's the same in all hospitals now, as if we are afraid that our interns will kill people."

"Actually, I don't think it's as bad as what you said. After all, this is our first visit to the hospital. The hospital should be more cautious, and listening to some experienced nurses' lectures will be very helpful for us in the future." Xiao Tu persuaded them from the side.