Chapter 38

Since some of the textbooks in the Department of Nursing of Z University are specially ordered from abroad, it is difficult to buy in China, so since she accidentally lost the textbooks of medical chemistry, she has been targeted by the little witch.

'You're a college student, you don't even bring your books to class, and you don't know what to say about your final grades! '

After being threatened once like this, Xiao Tu had no choice but to tell Ling Chao about losing the book. Of course, she didn't tell Ling Chao about meeting Jianghu, because she was afraid that he would find out and say she was meddling. The second is to not want him to worry. Ling Chao has been very busy this semester, Wukong said that he seems to be in a hurry to finish his university courses, but Ling Chao likes to do things well since he was a child, so Xiao Tu didn't rush to ask him.

Talking about this to Ling Chao was out of luck, but he didn't expect him to help her get that textbook after knowing it. After getting the book, Xiao Tu felt it was unbelievable.

'How did you get it? This book is very difficult to buy. I searched the Internet for a long time before but couldn't find it! '

'A senior helped. '

'Senior? Is that the fund manager? Xiao Tu remembered Ye Jun she met at the bar that day, and she also met him a few times afterwards, all when she was with Ling Chao, and she felt that the relationship between the two of them was very good.

'kindness. Ling Chao nodded.

'Wukong said he was awesome, is that true? How did you know each other? '

'Honey, I think you've changed your mind. '

He suddenly said 'wife', embarrassing Xiao Tu again.

"I just care about you..." She lowered her head, her face was slightly hot.

It's already autumn, the cool breeze is blowing, suddenly his palm is pressed against Xiao Tu's cheek, that warm feeling seems to spread all over the body in an instant, she is startled, and the soft lips are gently pressed against hers .

It was just scratching the surface of the water, but when it left, there were already ripples.

'Thank you, wife. 'His voice was as soft as the autumn sun, which made people's hearts warm unconsciously.

'Who made me your wife? After she finished speaking, she realized that she seemed to be too active, and hurriedly excused, "I'm going back to the dormitory, and there will be..." in the afternoon

The words were buried between his lips and teeth, and this time it was not just scratching the surface. After a burst of dizziness, Xiao Tu looked around nervously, "Don't be like this, you will be seen..."

'Who made you my wife? '

Young Master Ling, you really know how to use what you learn. >____<

Xiao Tu was blown back by the gusts of autumn wind. When he returned to the dormitory, his eyes were full of affectionate eyes, his taste was still clearly left on his lips, and the tactile sensation between the teeth with the tip of his tongue... Aww Well! I really want to cry up to the sky. >____<

'Rabbit, autumn is here. 'Xia Mo's voice brought her back to reality.

'ah? Xiao Tu came back to his senses, his face full of astonishment.

'Why are you still fucking? '

Xiaotu: '...'

'Oh, this is a woman in love! Niersi lay on the bed and sighed, "It's not like us flowers without love, who can only admire ourselves in front of the computer in bed, what a tragedy!" Cups! '