Chapter 25

The sudden incident of wild mandarin ducks enliven the atmosphere. One month later, the college entrance examination finally came.

Since the school will be used as a test site, the first and second grades will have a two-day holiday. Xiao Tu will not go home for the time being, so he has to live in Ling Chao's apartment temporarily, and Ling's mother also came from the town to take care of her son.

On the last afternoon of the exam, the weather was extremely hot. According to the weather forecast, this was the hottest college entrance exam in recent years.

In the apartment's air conditioner, Ling's mother was preparing dinner in the kitchen, while Xiao Tu was sitting on the sofa and reading English. While reading, she glanced at the entrance inadvertently, always feeling a little uneasy.

As soon as five o'clock passed, I heard noisy human voices from A not far away. After a while, Ling Chao opened the door and came in sweating profusely.

He entered the door without saying a word, and took his clothes into the bathroom first.

After a while, there was the sound of running water in the bathroom.

Xiao Tu was not in the mood to read English anymore, so he put the book aside and started to think wildly.

Why didn't he talk when he came in? Could it be that he did not do well in the exam? But with Ling Chao's level, he shouldn't be able to perform abnormally... The more she thought about it, the more uneasy she felt. She couldn't help it, so she took a bath towel and ran to the bathroom door, hoping to wait for him to come out and ask for clarification.

At this moment, the bathroom door suddenly opened.

Xiao Tu was listening to the movement with her ears close to her ears. When the door opened, half of her face was directly pressed against Ling Chao's chest which was still covered with water.

'You don't have to be so eager to throw yourself into your arms, do you? '

When the teasing voice came, Xiao Tu hurriedly jumped away, the half of his face that had been pasted to him was astonishingly red, and after a while, the other half of his face was also red, and he said, "You...why don't you wear clothes!" As he said, he glanced at Ling Chao. He was barefoot, wearing a pair of beach pants on his lower body, with his bare upper body showing his thin and fair chest, and his short wet hair was still dripping.

Seeing Xiao Tu stealing glances at him, Ling Chao didn't care, instead he took a few steps closer to her, and said with a half-smile: "Have you seen enough?" '

Xiao Tu hurriedly turned his eyes away, took a few steps back, and threw the bath towel in his hand towards him: "Who wants to look at you?" Wipe your hair clean! '

Logically speaking, Ling Chao would always hurt her a few more words at this time, but today he didn't say anything, took the towel and walked to the room. When Xiao Tu turned his face to ask him something, he realized that there was no one in front of him.

'Hello! Xiao Tu chased him in, "You haven't said how you did in the exam yet?" '

Ling Chao still didn't answer, sat on the bed and flipped through the comic book.

'After drying your hair, read a book again! ' Xiao Rabbit said.

'Since when did you look like my mother? 'Ling Chao laughed.

Xiao Tu was embarrassed, and just about to refute, a bath towel was suddenly thrown into her hand.

'You wipe it for me. ' He commanded her calmly.

'To wipe yourself! Xiao Tu threw the towel back to him again.

'All right. Ling Chao shrugged, "Then I won't tell you how I did in the exam..."