Chapter 11

A person who is once bitten is twice shy . Xiao Tu never ever wanted to encounter Ouyang again . Unfortunately they did meet again . On her first day of school they were assigned as roommates . It is hard to describe the trembling in our dear Rabbit's heart . Let's just say she had not forgotten the terrible beating she received from this female Ultraman, Ouyang Mei, and she was very very afraid . In fact she was inclined to hide under her covers .

On the other hand, Ouyang Mei was completely unaware of how Xiao Tu felt . She was thrilled to meet an old foe again . She entered their dorm room dropped her luggage and flexed her muscles intimidatingly . She greeted Xiao Tu with exuberance, "Xiao Tu! I have not encountered any decent opponents since our last match . Shall we have another battle?"

Needless to say this friendly invitation filled Xiao Tu with extreme anxiety . She waved her hands apologetically, and answered with haste, "Wha! No! Ah, maybe later, maybe later... . Let's first unpack and get settled before we make any plans to... to fight . Yes?"

"Okay," responded Ouyang Mei not quite understanding Xiao Tu's reaction . She felt a little disappointed too . She began unpacking her things .

The other two roommates arrived . Because the weather was still fine, the girls didn't have much to organize and quickly finished . When all was settled, Jiang Juan suggested they get to know one another . "Let's Introduce ourselves!" she said .

"Okay!" Ouyang Mei agreed immediately . She stood up and adopted a martial arts stance . With both hands claps in front she proclaimed . "My name is Zihong Jiu, but my nickname is Ouyang Mei (Little Nine)* . I am from J province . Sisters, please take care of me since I am away from home for the first time . "

The other three girls just stared at her .

After a pause, Jiang Juan responded, "Zihong Jiu, are you perhaps a martial artist?

"Just call me Ouyang Mei . " Ouyang Mei Nodded, "How can you tell?"

Jiang Juan suppressed a smile, "It's obvious you are an athlete . **"

Jiang Juan took this opportunity to go next, "My name is Jiang Juan . People call me Juanzi . I've done a lot of research on our school . I know everything there is to know . Just ask me if you have questions .

This girl is cunning like a snake, Xiao Tu thought before she introduced herself . "My name is Xiao Tu . I was in junior high school in F town of A City, and that's... well, I am a martial artist, too..."

"Oh wow, did you and Ouyang Mei know each other already?" Jiang Juan asked .

Ouyang Mei said: "We competed against each other in the city's young samurai game last year . "

"Who won?" Jiang Juan interest was piqued .

Xiao Tutu felt sheepish, she replied truthfully, "I lost . "

"Yeah, I thought so . You have a totally different vibe than Ouyang Mei . "

"What's different?" Xiao Tu was curious .

"Ouyang Mei looks like Ren Yingying, you . . . " Jiang Juan paused, and looked up and down Xiao Tu, "are bit like Yue Buqun . . . "

Xiao Tu's expression became bleak .

"...His daughter Yue Lingshan," finished Jiang Juan .

Xiao Tu breathed a sigh of relief . Fortunately she is not a man . Unfortunately she is a woman with Yue Buqun for a father and Lin Pingshi for a husband! Two eunuchs! Eek!

Now Jian Juan turned her attention to the fourth person in the room, "Hello . You haven't introduced yourself yet . "

This person had been studying Ouyang Mei intently . When she noticed everyone's attention on her she smiled sweetly . Her smile was like a blooming flower . "My name is He Tian, you can call me Tian(Sweet) . " Her voice had a romantic quality .