Chapter 20

Xiao Tu looked at the ingredients in the refrigerator in a daze.

Why do you think she only saw these things when she was familiar with them? _____

The paw stayed on the pork for a while, then touched the raw chicken, and finally took care of the fish, and finally stretched out to Mr. Egg helplessly.

When he closed the refrigerator door, he saw Ling Chao sitting comfortably on the sofa doing papers, and felt sad.

At this time, Ling Chao seemed to be aware of her gaze, and raised his head to look at her. The moment his eyes met, Xiao Tu hurriedly turned sideways, pretending nothing happened.

If Ling Chao sees her frowning face, he will definitely laugh at her for not knowing how to cook a meal. But then again, she is an only child, her parents never asked her to cook since she was a child, and there is a cafeteria in the school, so it is normal for her not to know how to cook...

well! Xiao Tu sighed, looked at the egg in his hand, and then at the frying pan on the stove.

Or make an egg fried rice!

Besides, Ling Chao, after pulling Xiao Tu back to the apartment, he was in a particularly good mood. The test papers were also done very easily. After a while, half of the test papers were written, and I was about to turn over and do another half. Suddenly, I heard the noise of ping-pong-pong from the kitchen, like a war.

After a while, Xiao Tu ran out with a frying spoon in one hand and his head in the other, disheveled: "It's not good, it's on fire!" It turned out that she put too much oil, and the frying spoon was turned over a few times in the pot. I accidentally ignited a flame, and all the oil in the pot burned.

Ling Chao rushed into the kitchen and quickly put out the fire with the lid of the pot. After the crackling sound of oil, the whole kitchen finally became quiet.

Xiao Tu breathed a sigh of relief, took the frying spoon, approached the pot cautiously, reached out to lift the lid, and suddenly, a puff of green smoke rose into the air, and the whole kitchen was immediately filled with a strong smell of burnt. Look at Mr. Eggs in the pot again, sticking to the bottom of the pot in black, it is hard to tell which is the egg and which is the bottom of the pot.

Xiao Tu turned to look at Ling Chao with black lines all over his face, and sneered: "The egg seems to have been ascended to immortality..."

Ling Chao looked at her and sighed helplessly: "If the hen knows, she will cry to death."

Xiao Tu: "..."

The hen messed in: "clack--"

After a brief silence, Ling Chao said, "Give it to me."

"Huh?" Xiao Tu was at a loss.

"spoon."

"Oh!" Xiao Tu reacted, and hurriedly handed him the frying spoon in his hand.

"apron."

Knowing that he had caused trouble, Xiao Tu was very obedient, and took off his apron without saying anything.

"Surround me up." Ling Chao ordered.

"Ah?" Xiao Tu was stunned, hesitated for a while holding the apron, and suddenly caught a glimpse of Mr. Egg, who had died in the pot, felt guilty again, and stretched out his hand to put the apron he took off around Ling Chao's neck.

I put it on twice, but it didn't go on.

Finally, Ling Chao couldn't bear it any longer: "You are so far away from me, how can you catch me?"