Chapter 50

Ling Chao seemed a little displeased when he put down the phone.

Xiao Tu found out and asked casually, "What's wrong?"

"I'm going out to pick someone up."

"Oh." Xiao Tu nodded without taking it seriously, and continued to watch TV by herself. After a while, she found that Ling Chao didn't stand up from the sofa, but stared at herself, "Is there anything else?" ?" she asked.

"Aren't you going to ask me who I'm picking up?" he said.

Xiao Tu was stunned: "Oh, then who are you going to pick up?"

"I won't tell you."

"..." Xiao Tu was speechless, this guy is really addicted to playing tricks on her, don't give him a little bit of power and see how he really takes himself so seriously for a while! Thinking of this, she picked up the cushion on the sofa and threw it at him, cursing: "Bastard!"

Ling Chao was not angry when he was smashed right on his face. Instead, he smirked and said, "You really want to know who I'm going to pick up?"

It was really wrong, Xiao Tu was speechless and gave him a blank look.

"If you want to know that much, shall I take you there?"

"..."

"Don't be shy."

So, poor Xiaotu finally fell under someone's powerful logical thinking.

At the same time, Ye Qing was waiting anxiously at the door of a certain coffee shop in this city.

"Why don't you come?" She looked up at the sky and muttered angrily.

Originally, Miss Ye thought that if she called Ling Chao with her own beauty and identity, he would definitely rush to pick up the beautiful woman like other men. Unexpectedly, she was wearing a short skirt and leather boots, and waited tremblingly at the door of the coffee shop for half an hour, and that Ling Chao hadn't arrived yet!

The eldest lady's self-esteem was severely destroyed, Ye Qing gritted her teeth: "I'll give you another ten minutes, if you don't come, I won't even think about seeing you again!"

Ten minutes passed, but there was no sign of the person waiting.

Ye Qing clenched her fists: "Seeing that you look good, I'll give you another chance. Miss Ben will count from one to one hundred!"

One, two, three... When the count reached one hundred, Ling Chao still hadn't arrived.

Miss Ye finally got angry: "For the last chance, I will count from one hundred to one, and if I don't come, I will kill you!"

One hundred, ninety-nine, ninety-eight... three, two, one point nine, one point eight...

==To some extent, Miss Ye is a very persistent woman!

Time passed by, Ye Qing had stood at the door of the coffee shop for an entire hour, the sky was getting dark, and even started to rain, but her strong perseverance still supported her to continue waiting. Finally, the long-awaited figure appeared in her sight. Wearing a gray overcoat, the man with a handsome face was like a landscape, and the moment he came into view, his heart warmed up.

"0:00,000... Ling Chao!"

Ye Qing had mixed feelings in her heart, both the resentment because of his belated arrival, and the excitement because he finally came. In this intense and distorted emotional collision, her feelings for Ling Chao sublimated!

I must marry him! Ye Qing clenched her fists with a determined look on her face.

At this moment, behind the gray figure, a touch of bright yellow dazzled Ye Qing's eyes, she was stunned, watching the gray and yellow figure gradually approaching, her eyes finally stayed on their hands .