Chapter 61

The pigs raised in the pigpen of the Artillery Corps in the suburbs of Z City have been very poor recently. Not only is the quality of the food extremely poor, and they can't eat a shredded pork in three days, but the number has also been greatly reduced. : "As soon as the students receive military training, the pigs lose weight."

Although the little pigs are very innocent, there is nothing they can do about it. Whoever makes these students spoiled and spoiled, they have to be picky about what they eat. As a result, in the strict environment of the army, let alone picky eaters, even the meat they see Si'er looked like a weasel seeing a chicken, her eyes were green.

Every time I see this scene, the soldiers who are looking forward to the female students coming to the military training are very broken. It turns out that the gap between the ideal and the reality is so huge! ╮(╯_╰)╭

For the students participating in the military training, ideals and reality are equally huge, especially Xiaotu and his three rows in a row. I thought that Instructor Yang had a baby face, and he was easy to talk to at first glance. Unexpectedly, after a few days, The true face of the devil instructor was exposed.

If four rows run three laps, they will run six laps; if four rows stand for an hour, they will stand for two hours; if four rows stand under the shade of a tree, they will stand under the sun... There will be differences only when there is comparison. Under this severe physical and psychological imbalance, some people finally couldn't hold on.

The first warrior to fall with honor was Niersi.

At that time, Xiao Tu was standing next to her, and only heard a muffled groan in her ear. When she realized that Ni Ersi beside her was already paralyzed on the ground, she immediately knelt down to support her, and saw Ni Ersi raised her head with the last of her strength, weakly Said: "Comrade, I'll take a step first..." Then he closed his eyes and passed out completely.

Regarding this, Instructor Yang seemed to have gotten used to it, and pointed at Xiao Tu calmly: "You, send her to the infirmary."

Then, under everyone's envious eyes, Xiao Tu carried Niersi to the infirmary.

The person who received them was an old military doctor with white hair and wearing reading glasses. After a simple examination, he came to a conclusion: "Heatstroke, just put some normal saline on it."

Speaking of which, the infirmary of the artillery unit is really simple. There is only one military doctor in the entire office, not even a nurse. The old military doctor came with an infusion set and had to give the patient a drip. It's a pity that he is sixty or seventy years old. , wearing a pair of presbyopic glasses, I can't even see the veins accurately. Once the needle is inserted, the needle goes in, but the blood doesn't come out.

The old military doctor was stunned, and pulled out the needle calmly: "I didn't see it right, try it again."

So under Xiao Tu's shocked gaze, he inserted a second needle on the back of Ni Ersi's hand, this time it was still not accurate, and there was not even a trace of blood except for Ni Ersi's powerless cry.

The old military doctor adjusted his glasses: "I'm a bit presbyopic when I'm old, don't worry, I'll give you another injection..."

At that moment, Xiao Tu suddenly had an epiphany, the heat stroke here is not cured, but tied.

Poor Niersi, seeing that the back of his hand was pierced to the surface of the moon, he couldn't stand the pain, and begged helplessly: "Doctor... I'm not going to hang up... Can you..."

"How can this be done?" The stubbornness of the old people came up. If you say you will hang up, you will hang up. No, you must hang up!

So, the fourth needle went down again...