Chapter 31

When the two arrived at the train station, the poor grandma had already been waiting at the station for an hour. When I saw them, I scolded them from beginning to end. After scolding all the way, it was not enough, so I went home and complained to Ling Ma again.

Ling Ma looked at Ling Chao, then at Xiao Tu who was blushing and kept covering his neck with his hands, she smiled and said nothing.

Later, Xiao Tu's parents finally came back, and when her father learned that he locked the balcony door instead of self-defeating, he stomped his feet in remorse and wished he could slap himself twice on the face.

It's over, it's over, I'm afraid this daughter won't be able to keep it!

But her father is a smart man after all, although the daughter probably won't be able to keep him, but he can't just let that super boy take advantage of it, right? So he still knocked on his daughter from time to time, subtly advising her not to forgive Ling Chao so easily.

Xiao Tu may not be smart, but she is not stupid either. Although she forgave Ling Chao this time, she still felt that he was too cheap. Therefore, under her father's tireless instigation, she ran to Z University with his father to report for duty one day in advance without waiting for Ling Chao.

When Ling Chao was excitedly carrying his luggage and preparing to return to school with his little girlfriend and husband and wife, he suddenly found that Xiao Tu's mother and his mother who didn't know the truth were left in Xiao Tu's house.

Her mother said, "Hey! Didn't you go with them?"

Ling Chao: "..."

Besides, Xiao Tu, after arriving at Z University with her father, her father gave full play to the charm of a parent, carrying luggage and packing things for her daughter, and at the end he did not forget to tell her daughter before leaving: "Daughter, you But you must remember that dad is good to you! You can't marry your husband in the future, forget about dad!"

Xiao Tu was so moved that he nodded: "Dad! It's better for you to treat me!"

Then her dad went home happily.

After Xiao Tu's father left, several roommates in her dormitory also arrived one after another.

The first one to come was a quiet girl with long hair and glasses named Xia Mo. When he arrived at the dormitory, he didn't say much, introduced himself to Xiao Tu kindly, and then started to pack his things.

Xiao Tu secretly rejoiced that he met a good roommate, at this moment, Xia Mo who was packing up his things suddenly let out a soft "ah", which made Xiao Tu follow the prestige, and the moment he turned his head, he saw A little black thing is crawling out quickly.

It turned out to be Xiaoqiang!

Although Xiao Tu was not afraid of snakes, insects, rats and ants since she was a child, she was stunned for a moment when such a dark thing suddenly appeared and crawled towards her feet, not knowing what to do.

Seeing that Mr. Xiaoqiang was about to crawl to Xiaotu's feet, suddenly, with a sound of "snap!", a slipper slapped it hard, and Mr. Xiaoqiang immediately became a specimen. Looking at Xia Mo who was holding the slippers, his eyes were shining brightly, and the corners of his mouth evoked a strange smile. He reached out and picked up Xiao Qiangjun who had been slapped to death on the ground, observed carefully, and kept nodding while watching, muttering : "Not bad, very complete..."

Xiao Tu suddenly felt a chill in his heart.

At this time, a wailing sound suddenly came from the ear: "Xiaoqiang, you died so badly!" Then a figure rushed over, feeling sorry for Mr. Xiaoqiang.

That's right, this girl with a benevolent heart that even Xiaoqiang couldn't bear to trample to death is another roommate of Xiao Tu's—Ni Ersi. Speaking of which, Niersi has been a vegetarian since she was a child, and she couldn't even bear to trample an ant to death. She never expected to witness such a bloody and tragic scene just after entering the dormitory. It is normal to overreact.

Looking at the two roommates in front of him, Xiao Tu suddenly felt a mess in the wind.

This feeling lasted until the afternoon, and the last roommate with bed No. 4 still did not show up.

At this time, Ni Ersi, who finally recovered from the grief of Xiaoqiang's death, suddenly suggested to go to the campus.

The three of them packed up their things and were about to go out. Xiao Tu, who walked in front and opened the door, suddenly froze at the person outside the door: "Little sister, who are you looking for?"

"I'm not looking for anyone, I live here!" The girl with a ponytail and a doll said with a smile.

Xiao Tu is embarrassing, this... Could this be the one who didn't come?

But apart from being a bit smaller, he seems to be quite a normal person, Xiao Tu retracted his shocked gaze, and asked with a smile, "What's your name?"

"Dong Dongdong."

At that moment, not only Xiao Tu, but the other two were also messed up.

It really is a good rhythmic name! ____