Chapter 72

The next day, Xiao Tu was catching up on sleep in the dormitory when he was suddenly awakened by the ringing of his mobile phone.

It was the head nurse, Du Hongmei, who sounded very serious: "Nurse Xiao, please come to my office immediately, hurry up!"

So urgent, what will happen? Xiao Tu hurriedly dressed and left the dormitory. When he hurried to the office, he saw a pair of angry middle-aged men and women besides the head nurse. , is full of anger.

Just as Xiao Tu entered the office, Bai Su also followed in. It seemed that he was also called by the head nurse.

As soon as the two of them arrived, Du Hongmei immediately said, "You two, what's the matter?"

"What's wrong?" Xiao Tu was baffled, he didn't know what he had done wrong, which made Du Hongmei so angry, Bai Su didn't speak at the side.

"The family members of these two old ladies from 213 Fang, when they went to see the old lady in the ward early this morning, they found that her patient's body was full of excrement. Bell, but no nurse showed up, you two were on duty last night, why don't you explain to me why no one took care of the old lady?"

last night? Xiao Tu remembered that he had indeed heard the calling bell last night, but Bai Su clearly went to see it at that time, so why... Xiao Tu looked at Bai Su, but saw her proud face darken, bit her lip, and said Not sent.

"What? Dare to do it or not?" Du Hongmei was obviously furious.

"Your hospital must give us an explanation for this matter. We trust you by handing over the old man to the hospital. I didn't expect you to treat an old man like this. If you don't give us an explanation today, we won't leave !" Mrs. Fang's son sat down on the sofa, domineering.

"Nurse Bai, tell me, what happened last night?" Xiao Tu was just a trainee, so Du Hongmei naturally wanted to ask Bai Su.

Bai Su finally spoke, with a bad expression on his face: "The call bell did ring last night. When I went to 213 to check on the ward, Mrs. Fang was sleeping soundly..."

"You're talking nonsense!" Granny Fang's son stood up. "If my mother is fine, what did you do today? Don't shirk responsibility. Although my mother is over eighty, she is still clear-headed!" he said. He was about to do it.

Thanks to Xiao Tu's sharp eyes and quick hands, he blocked them, and Xiao Tu firmly blocked the waving hand of Mrs. Fang's son: "Mr. Fang, don't worry, Nurse Bai did go to Ward 213 last night. You can testify." When she said this, her eyes were calm, and the other party was surprised when she saw it.

In fact, in hospitals, it is common for elderly people in their 80s and 90s to become incontinent. Most of the patients' family members can understand it, but there are many people like Mrs. Fang's family who are aggressive and want to gain some benefits. In many cases, the hospital always humbly apologizes to people in order to calm things down, but in the end it doesn't matter.

But Xiao Tu didn't think so. She watched Bai Su go to the ward with her own eyes. Although she was arrogant, she was always serious in her work. Since they were not wrong, why should they apologize to others?

Xiao Tu's righteous words made Mrs. Fang's son feel a little guilty, his eyes flickered, and he said angrily: "You just went as soon as you said? My mother told me that no one has been there. Are you A group of people, what's so difficult about testifying to each other? I don't believe you, I want to tell the dean, you call the dean!"

When Du Hongmei heard that he was looking for the dean, she was anxious: "Mr. Wang, don't worry, just talk about it."

"What are you talking about? You are clearly unwilling to take responsibility now, so I will find someone who can take charge!"