Chapter 30

After eating the noodles and clearing away the bowls and chopsticks, it was already eight o'clock in the evening, and Ling Ma hadn't come back yet.

Sitting on the sofa, Xiao Tu recalled what happened just now, and recalled Ling Chao's appearance when he hugged her. For some reason, he suddenly felt uncomfortable. In fact, she is not a person who holds grudges. Since the incident has already happened, she can't change anything, but the problem is that Ling Chao still refuses to admit his mistakes. In his eyes, can she let him do whatever he wants?

Thinking of this, Xiao Tu strengthened his determination: no compromise, absolutely no compromise!

At this time, Ling Chao had already packed up the dishes and came out, with a gloomy expression on his face.

He was also worried about what happened just now. For more than a month, he thought Xiao Tu was just losing his temper, but he didn't expect that she would cry because of it! To be honest, since she was a child, she has never seen Xiao Tu shed tears, even when she was beaten like that by Ouyang Mei in the ring, she didn't say a word of grievance, but now she will cry because of this matter?

Thinking of this, he couldn't help asking himself: Did he really go too far this time?

In this way, although the two of them stayed under the same roof, they had their own small thoughts, and neither of them spoke first.

After nine o'clock, Ling's mother called. Ling Chao answered the phone and said "En" twice, then handed the phone to Xiao Tu: "My mother is looking for you."

Just as Xiaotu answered the phone, Mama Ling's voice came: "Hello? Tutu, a good friend of mine has a birthday today, and I have to stay with her all night, so I won't be back!"

Xiao Tu was embarrassed: "Then my key..."

"I'm in the city right now, so I won't be able to send the key back. Why don't you just spend the night in our guest room. Anyway, there are things for washing in the bathroom, and clothes for changing are in the guest room. It's just under the closet. A drawer... By the way! Chaochao's father is on a business trip, and no one will pick up his grandma tomorrow, so remember to ask Chaochao to pick him up at the train station at 8:30 in the morning."

"But godmother..."

"No, I'm making trouble here, I can't hear clearly. Remember to remind Chaochao to pick up grandma tomorrow! Then I'll hang up first!" Then Mama Ling snapped and hung up the phone.

Holding the phone, Xiao Tu stayed for a long time before realizing it, and then her face turned dark.

Do you want to be alone in a room with Ling Chao... the lonely man and widow today? Thinking of this, my heart skipped a few beats.

Just when Xiao Tu didn't know what to do, Ling Chao suddenly asked, "What did my mother say?"

"... She asked me to sleep in the guest room today." Xiao Tu answered with some difficulty.

Ling Chao was stunned for a moment, then calmly said: "Then you go take a bath first."

It was obviously an embarrassment of being in the same room, but he didn't seem to care, which made Xiao Tu suddenly feel a little paranoid.

Isn't it just a night's sleep? it's nothing! She meditated in her heart, and she relaxed a lot. She nodded and went to the guest room to get clothes.

I want to ask why Xiaotu's clothes are in the guest room of Lingchao's house? In fact, the answer is very simple. Xiao Tu has slept in Ling Chao's house since he was a child. In the past, when her parents were away from home, her mother would always send her to Ling Chao's house for food and lodging. This happened so often that Ling Chao's mother simply left a drawer in the guest room for Xiao Tu to put clothes.