Chapter 44

The next morning when Xiao Tu returned home, she neither slept in nor ate the big meal carefully prepared by her mother. Instead, she rushed to the digital plaza to buy a camera.

Young Master Ling has an order that he must see his beautiful wife every day.

It's a pity that although I bought a camera, Xiao Tu, a computer idiot, can't install it. After a long time, the computer just didn't respond. Helpless, I had to ask my father for help.

As soon as her father heard that his daughter installed a camera to video with Ling Chao, he immediately put on an attitude of an old man who could understand computers, shook his head and sighed: "I'm old, I can't keep up with the times!"

Just kidding, my daughter hasn't married yet, so how can I let Ling Chao take advantage of it?

Seeing that his father was lost, Xiao Tu had no choice but to put the camera aside, and sent a text message to Ling Chao: I bought the camera, but I can't install it. ╮(╯_╰)╭

After a while, Ling Chao's text message came back, two words - idiot!

After staring at this text message for a long time, Xiao Tu suddenly had an epiphany.

What are you doing? Ling Chao said she wanted to buy a camera, so she went to buy it. Ling Chao said she wanted a video, so she spent most of the day studying how to install a camera. Ling Chao said she was an idiot, but did she really become an obedient idiot?

snort! The sky is high and the emperor is far away, I will not install this camera yet, what will you do with me?

Thinking of this, Xiao Tu threw the camera and mobile phone aside, and went to eat.

After eating, she nestled on the sofa in the living room and watched TV. Because it was a holiday, the TV station began to broadcast 12 episodes of TV series every day. Today, a tvb martial arts film happened to be broadcast, which was Xiao Tu's favorite genre. She watched it with great interest and forgot the time.

When it was almost evening, the doorbell rang suddenly.

She reluctantly got up from the sofa, opened the door, and a strange man stood outside.

"Excuse me, is this Miss Xiao?"

Xiao Tu was confused: "My surname is Xiao, what can I do?"

"Hello, I am an employee of xx Housekeeping. I was entrusted by Mr. Ling to install the camera for you."

Housekeeping? Install a camera? Xiao Tu was embarrassed, thanks to Ling Chao who figured it out, it is probably the first time that the housekeeping company has received the business of installing a camera.

Now that everyone is here, he can't be allowed to go back, so Xiao Tu had no choice but to invite him into the house.

As expected of a professional, he installed the camera in only five minutes, and even asked Xiao Tu to charge 50 yuan for the service after the installation!

"It's only five minutes, why fifty yuan?" Xiao Tu was surprised.

"Miss, don't look at me, I only installed it for five minutes, but it took me half an hour to get here, the gas fee, the parking fee, the tire wear fee...In addition, installing the camera is a new business that our company has just developed, and it belongs to mental work. , is fundamentally different from cheap manual labor, blah blah blah..."

Xiao Tu, the most annoying and talkative person in his life, hastily stuffed fifty yuan and sent the Bodhisattva out.

As soon as he left, Ling Chao's call came.

"Is it ready?"

"What a good guy! That guy charged me fifty yuan for the service!" Xiao Tu gritted his teeth in pain at the fifty yuan, "I don't care, you have to pay me the fifty yuan!"

"It's not the same whether I pay you or not? It's all your money."

"You!" Xiao Tu was speechless, it was a realm to be so thick-skinned.

At this time, Ling Chao suddenly said softly: "Turn on the computer, I want to see you."

They were still bickering just a second ago, but they couldn't refuse his soft voice. Helpless, Xiao Tu had no choice but to sit in front of the computer and open QQ.

The video invitation popped up quickly, the mouse was pressed, and after a while, the video window showed the appearance of Ling Chao.

"Honey, have a smile."

Xiao Rabbit==

"If you don't smile, then I'll smile for you?" After he finished speaking, he actually smiled towards the camera.

I have to admit that Ling Chao's smile is really eye-catching, and Xiao Tu's face, which was stern because of heartache for the fifty yuan, finally smiled, and it was still very messy. ________