Study Session

Lately, Percy thought about spending more time with Oliver. His friend, Penelope told him that he should get "more romantic" with him. Whatever that means.

So, naturally, he took her advice and invited Oliver to a "study session". No, but really, an actual study session. He had nothing like that in mind. Oliver, on the other hand, thought differently.

"Hey, Oliver. Do you want to join me for a study session?" The redhead asked his boyfriend. Oliver, who had been chatting with some of his friends, immediately turned to look at him.

"A study session?" He asked, interested.

"Yeah"

"Sure!" The quidditch player replied quickly, not wanting to miss this opportunity. Oliver said goodbye to his friends and followed Percy upstairs to their dorm. He was surprised by how bold his parter was asking him this.

Percy went to get the study materials and Oliver watched him, waiting patiently. He was a bit confused when Percy actually got out some books and quills. Maybe he just really liked roleplay?

"Come on, Oliver," Percy said to him, and they both that down beside wach other. The prefect went to study some of the subjects he had a hard time with. Oliver stared at him.

"Wait...are you actually studying?" He asked.

Percy looked at him. "Hm? Yeah?" He blinked. "I asked if you wanted to study with me"

"You meant that literally? So, you don't have anything else in mind?" The keeper questioned.

"Huh...like what?" Percy scratched the back of his head. "I don't understand what you're trying to say"

"Like, uh...being romantic?" He suggested.

Percy was very confused. "Is this...not romantic? Did I misunderstand?" He asked, concerned. Oliver blinked and shook his head, laughing.

"No no, of course it is," Oliver chuckled, pinching Percy's cheek lightly. The prefect leaned his head on Oliver's shoulder. The quidditch player put his arm around him, kissing his forehead.

"Is there any subject you need more help with?" Percy asked.

"Yeah...a lot of them," Oliver admitted.

"Well, I'll just have to go through all of it then," Percy said, glancing at him.

"I look forward to that," Oliver sighed with a smile on his face. Percy stared at him for a little, Oliver noticed this and looked at him. They leaned closer to each other.

"Can I kiss you?" Percy questioned.

"Yes, love. Please do," He pulled him in. The redhead kissed him, closing his eyes. Oliver kissed him back just as passionately, stroking his hair.