Shopping - Day 8

Percy loved books. Oliver loved watching him admire them and read them. Well, in short, he loved him.

"Find anything interesting?" Oliver cooed, wrapping his arms around his partner from behind as they stood in Tomes and Scrolls. The red-haired boy was picking out some knew books to read over summer.

"Hmm...not quite," Percy chuckled, glancing down at the others arms around him while reading the back of a book.

The brown-haired gryffindor placed his head on his roommates shoulder. "I see...," he hummed.

Percy continued searching for an intriguing book as Oliver followed him around like a curious puppy. Percy honestly thought it was really sweet for him to come. Though, he did feel like he was troubling him.

"Ol, you don't have to be here while I choose, you know," Percy chuckled. "You could find our friends and hangout with them if you'd like"

Oliver blinked. "And leave you here alone, no way," He scoffed, crossing his arms.

Percy laughed. "Don't worry, Ol. I've got the books to accompany me," He told him.  "Maybe you can find something you want". Oliver sent him a suspicious look.

"Hmph, and leave you to be sweeped off your feet by some book-loving lunatic? I don't think so" He replied.

"Ah, you're being paranoid," The prefect told him, booping his nose. "I doubt anyone is going to see me and think 'Oh, he's cute'"

Oliver grinned. "I think that everyday," He flirted. Percy blushed, turning away.  "See?! That's cute. Oh no, everyones going to be all up in your face"

"Oliver...," Percy started.

"Nope! I am not going anywhere, and that is final," The Keeper stated firmly. "No one's taking you away from me under my watch"

"Oliver...," Percy tried once again.

"They could try, but when they do I'll show them my fist up close," Oliver rambled.

"Oliver!" Percy said, finally catching his attention as he felt a hand on his. Oliver tilted his head to the side. "I love you"

The brown-haired boy's eyes softened as he felt as a smile grew on his face. "I love you too!" He exclaimed.

Percy returned the smile. "Come on, let's keep looking," He told him.

Oliver continued lingering his eyes on his boyfriend as they walked through the aisles. Of course, he could barely keep his eyes away from him.

Percy noticed. He always did. It was difficult not to when he was staring so intensly. Not that Oliver would ever find that out.

But Oliver does stare at someone that way when he's really in love.

Opposites Attract Theory (30 day OTP challenge)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara