In battle, side by side - Day 22

The battle was ruthless. Voldemort had really done it this time. Oliver saw so many injured people, it was horrifying. He witnessed lots of his friends falling to the group, deatheaters using crucio on them. The bloodshed was almost unbareable to watch. Still, Oliver faught, he arrived in time for the final battle.

He was so scared. He knew a lot of people on their side would loosd their lives, good and innocent people. They were all so brave. Of course he was scared. His friends were out there, fighting. Worst of all, Percy wasn't anyhere to be seen. At first he thought Percy didn't come, and some part of him hoped that he haden't. He didn't want to see him get hurt. He didn't want to walk into hogwarts only to hear that his boyfriend haden't made it. It was an awful thought.

Oliver fought together with Katie against some deatheaters. They seemed very strong.

"You filthy deatheaters!" Katie yelled as she raised her wand and cast a spell that sent one of them flying. "Why are you doing this?!"

She was crying. She was crying, but she still faught. Katie really was brave. After all, they were destroying her home. Hogwarts was her home, she had told him that. She didn't have the best family, and she loved her friends here. They were a part of her family, and now they were all being slaughtered by Voldemort.

While she was distracted, the second deatheater was about to cast a spell on her. "Katie, watch out!" Oliver warned her, raising his want. The deatheater managed to cast the spell before Oliver could disarm them.

"Crucio," The deatheater spoke coldly. Katie screamed in pain as she dropped her wand and fell down on her knees.

"Expelliarmus!" Oliver exclaimed. The deatheater was disarmed as their want flew into Oliver's hand. The spell was lifted and Katie coughed up some blood on the ground. "Petrificus totalus". The deatheater was petrified, falling frozen down onto the ground.

Oliver stepped forward to them. "You piece of shit," He mumbled harshly, kicking them in the head to knock them out. He then ran over to Katie, helping her get up. "Katie are you alright?!"

"Oliver, look out!" Katie yelled. Oliver spun around and saw that the first deatheater had gotten up, pointing their wand at him.

"Expelliarmus!"

The deatheater was disarmed and was soon hit by another spell, one which Oliver didn't quite catch. He turned to where the spell had come from and his breath hitched when he was Percy standing there.

"Percy!" The quidditch player gasped. The redhead came rushing towards them, bending down beside Katie.

"Are you guys okay?" Percy asked, worried.

"She was hit by the crucio spell," Oliver told him, seeing Percy flinch when he mentioned it.

Percy sighed. "Come on, Ol. Help me bring her into the castle to treat her," He said. "She needs to rest"

Both of them swung one of her arms around their shoulders and carefully brought her to the castle. "Percy, you came," Katie whispered weakly, smiling.

Percy smiled back at her. "Of course I did," He replied, patting her head. "Get some rest". She nodded as she rested on a matrass.

Oliver glanced at his partner, slipping his hand into his. "I'm so glad to see you're okay, love," He sighed in relief.

"I'm glad to see you are too," The redhead chuckled. Then, his smile faltered as Oliver felt his hands shake. "I'm so sorry, Oliver. I betrayed all of you"

"I chose the wrong side to be on. The ministry is dumb, I helped them—I'm s-so sorry," Percy continued, looking at the floor in shame.

Oliver squeezed his hand in reassurement. "It's okay...you came, and that's all that matters," He told him. "Come here"

Percy accepted his embrace as he sobbed quietly in his arms. "It's all my fault," he murmured. "It is...it's my fault"

"It was not your fault, Percy," Oliver told him, holding him like his life depended on it. "You never meant any harm. I know that"

"Now, what do you say we teach these deatheaters a lesson?" Oliver suggested. "You and me, let's stay together"

Percy wiped his tears, scoffing sadly. "You're right," He responded. "Let's do it"