The Olive Theory

Percy loved olives, and Oliver hated them. In a way, that's what made them a good couple. They sort of...well, balanced each other out. Who made this discovery? It was none other than our very own Angelina.

It was during their sixth year at Hogwarts that she found this out. All of the students were eating dinner, chatting, and having an amazing time. And Percy and Oliver were having some silly argument about olives.

"Perce, there is literally nothing good about olives. They're disgusting!" Oliver exclaimed, looking away from Percy because he couldn't stand watching him eat olives.

"Now that's where you're wrong, Oliver. They taste good! You just have to give them a chance," Percy told him, picking up an olive with his fork and hovering it in front of Oliver's face.

"I did once, and they were horrible," Oliver shook his head and pushed away the fork. "I almost threw up, you know!"

"There is no way that happened," Percy deadpanned.

"It did! My body basically rejected them!"

"Prove it! Come on, Oliver, eat up!" The prefect insisted.

"Nope, noooo way. I'm not planning on throwing up anytime soon," Oliver said, sticking out his tongue at Percy.

"When did you try olives anyway?" The redhead asked, eating the olive instead, staring at his roommate.

"When I was nine, I still remember how terrible I felt afterwards," Oliver explained. "Also, ew"

"Are you calling me disgusting?"

"No, I'm calling the fact that you're eating olives disgusting"

Percy rolled his eyes. "Right," He sighed. "Anyway, that was like seven years ago, how do you know that hasn't changed?"

"I'm not willing to risk it," Oliver huffed, crossing his arms.

"Ohh, so you're a coward?" Percy inquired, smirking.

Angelina listened in on their litte "convo", chuckling at the olive theory. She would have to tell them about it some day.

"Fine! I'll try it! But you owe me if I make a fool out of myself in front of everyone in the Great Hall," Oliver agreed.

Percy grinned, picking up another olive with his fork and holding it in front of his friend. "Go ahead"

Oliver hesitated a litte, but opened his mouth and ate it, chewing. He looked fine though.

"See? It wasn't so ba- oh you're vomiting," Percy blinked at the sight of Oliver throwing up. "Uh, you okay, Oliver?"

His roommate turned pale and he looked sick. But he still managed to glare at Percy. "What do you think?"

Some students started snickering and laughing, so Percy took matters into his own hands. "Every, quiet down! This is not something you laugh about, all of you should be ashamed!" He scolded some of the students.

Other students were worried about Oliver, wondering what happened.

"Come on, Oliver. I'm taking you to Madam Pomfrey," The prefect said to his friend, taking his hand.

"No need...I just need to rest a little," Oliver told him. "I have quidditch practice later"

"No, Oliver. You threw up, I'm not letting you off to practice before Poppy tells me you're okay," Percy said firmly.

After bringing him to the infirmary, Madam Pomfrey gave Oliver something that would help him feel better and told him he could go.

Oliver sighed. "I need to get a new change of clothes..."

They went back up to their dorm and Oliver changed into some new clothes. Percy looked at him.

"I didn't know you'd actually throw up. I'm sorry, Oliver," Percy apologized, feeling bad that he threw up because of him. Oliver just smiled and patted his head.

"It's okay," The quidditch player said to him, leaning in for a kiss, pressing their lips together. Percy smiled into the kiss, pulling him closer.

When they finally pulled away, he looked into Oliver's eyes. "You taste like vomit," He said.

They both chuckled. "Then I think it's best that I go brush my teeth," Oliver said.