Nightmare

Percy's teary eyes looked at Oliver. He was crying. Don't cry, Oliver thought. Please don't cry. The redhead let go of his hand, and the quidditch player's heart ached. Percy backed up, not even shooting him a sad smile before he turned around, leaving Oliver alone.

"Percy, don't leave, please don't leave me," Oliver whispered as he fell onto his knees, tears brimming his eyes. "No, Percy..."

Oliver woke up, he was breathing heavily and his eyes darted all over the room. He felt tired and scared. Wet tears ran down his face, dripping down onto his blanket.

The keeper felt two arms wrapping around him, and he looked to his side to see Percy staring at him with a worried expression.

"It's okay, my love. Just breath, alright?" The prefect reassured him soothingly. He softly caressed his partner's face.

Oliver stared into his eyes, and felt a wave of calm wash over him. Percy. He was still here. Thank Merlin. The keeper hugged him close.

"Percy, you're still here," He whispered, interwining their fingers. "I love you so much"

Percy smiled at him. "And I love you so much too," He chuckled. "Did you have a bad dream?"

Oliver nodded. "Yeah," He sighed. "I thought you...had left me. You were crying and I—"

"It's okay," His partner said. "I'm never leaving you, all right? Don't even think for a second that I would do that. You mean so much to me, and I couldn't bear to lose that"

Oliver blinked, wiping away the rest of his tears. "I know, of course you won't," He replied, cupping the others face. 

Oliver sighed. "It's really odd. I've been having a lot of nightmares recently," He said, looking down.

Percy nods. "There's a lot to worry about now that Hogwarts is in danger, with all of the students being petrified..." He whispered, stroking Oliver's hair.

"I really don't want to be petrified," Oliver whispered back. "There has been half-blood's like me that have been petrified"

Percy hugged him, burying his face in Oliver's chest. "You won't. I won't let you get petrified. I'll protect you..."

Oliver chuckled sadly. "My dear, that's really sweet of you. But we can’t always be together since we have a few different classes," He said quietly, rubbing circles his back.

"I know..." Percy sighed, a litte teary-eyed. "But even if you do get petrified, the teacher's are coming up with a cure, and I'll be by your side until you return to normal"

Oliver smiled. "You're right, Perce. And I'll do the same if something happens to you," He said.