Rainy Day - Day 28

It was raining cats and dogs outside, and all quidditch practices were cancelled. Percy could tell Oliver was upset about it, anyone could. After all, Oliver did love quidditch. They had a lot of cancelled lessons as well. Teacher's were sick, and the pair only had one lesson in the afternoon. So, they could sleep in.

"This is unfair," Oliver mumbled into his pillow. "How could they take quidditch away from me. It was the only thing I was looking forward to today". He had been complaining the whole morning about the quidditch practice.

Percy sat across the room on his own bed. "It's not that bad, Oliver. You get some rest, at least. You may need it for the next match," He tried to convince him. "There must be something else you can do". The keeper rolled out bed and into Percy's.

"Like what?" He asked.

The prefect shrugged. "Like," He paused. "Going for a walk- hold on, no, it's raining. Hmm"

Oliver's face lit up. "I have an idea," He insisted. Percy glanced at him curiously. "Dance with me in the rain"

"Ol, we'll catch a cold if we do that," Percy sighed.

"Alright, then let's dance here," The quidditch player suggested. Oliver got up excitedly and picked up an old record player lying beside his bed. He put on one of his favorite songs and held out a hand with a smile. It was a country song, those were the keeper's favorite.

The redhead chuckled, accepting his hand. He was immediately swept on his feet as Oliver placed a hand on his waist, holding him close.

"You and I both know neither of us can dance, darling," Percy said.

"I know," Oliver replied. "But I like dancing with you"

They danced together for a while as the sun rose from behind the mountains. Rays of sunshine crept through the windows, almost acting like a spotlight for their dance. The raindrops reflected the beams of light perfectly. It was peaceful.

"You know," Percy started. "I always throught moments like these were fairytales. I never thought I would find someone as cliché as me"

"But you did," Oliver laughed before smiling, gazing at his partner softly. "And I love you more than anything". Percy's face started heating up.

"The feelings mutual," He responded. Oliver grinned, lifting him over his shoulder just to throw him onto the bed. They laughed as they started a pillow fight before calming down.

"I win," Oliver told him. Percy threw another pillow at him.

"Alright, you win," The prefect gave up,

"What's my reward?" Oliver asked, placing a kiss on his forehead.

"How about getting to cuddle with me the entire morning?" Percy suggested. Oliver grinned.

"That sounds," He paused. "Perfect"

The redhead cuddled into his side tiredly. "I love you," He sighed. Oliver kept giving him small kisses all over his face to show his affection.

"And I love you, Perce," He replied.