Wearing each other's clothes - Day 6

Winter was Percy's least favorite part of the year. He didn't like feeling cold whenever he roamed the castle on late nights or having lessons outside in the cold. Especially today seeing as his warmest clothes were in the laundry.

That is at least what he told Oliver.

In reality the red-haired boy just wanted an excuse to wear his boyfriends clothes. His jumper for instance, the jumper his mother had given Oliver on Christmas. Oliver seemed to really appreciate the gift.

Percy enjoyed to wear it because it had a capital O knitted onto it like his mother usually did. He could show everyone that Oliver was his partner. Only his. Then perhaps all of those nosy girls and boys would stay away.

Despite this, Oliver found out that Percy actually had clothes to wear. In all honesty, he found it hilarious that the redhead was so protective of keeping him. Still, he liked teasing him, so of course he decided to do the same and wear Percy's jumper. It looked vaguly the same, but instead of a capital O knitted onto it, there was a capital P.

Percy was on his way to his class when he first spotted Oliver that day. As the brown-haired gryffindor approached him, he took a notice to his clothes. He was wearing his jumper.

The third oldest Weasley blinked at him, his face growing red. "Ah...you're wearing my jumper," He trailed.

Oliver grinned. "Mhm, and you're wearing mine. You know, it's pretty odd. I remember you telling me you didn't have any warm ones," He chuckled, tapping his chin. Percy buries his face in a pile of books he had been holding for his next lesson.

"That was just an excuse, of course," Percy confessed. His boyfriend swung an arm around his shoulder and kissed his temple.

"Aw, you're to sweet!" He exclaimed. The prefect looked very embarrassed as he leaned into his touch. "On another matter, we have the same lesson next, right?"

Percy nodded. "Yes," he confirmed.

"Great, let's walk together," The keeper laughed. "Oh—by the way, I sort of forgot my books. Could we share?"

Percy smiled at his roommate. "Absolutely," He agreed. He was slightly  dissapointed that he couldn't hold his hand due to the many books he was carrying, but maybe walking together would be good enough for now.

Winter was an annoying holiday, yes. But of course it was made a bit more bearable when Oliver was there to distract him, and hold him through the coldness.