Kissing (accidentally?) - Day 5

Despite being in a relationship, they never really had their first kiss together on the lips until two weeks later. This was because both of them were to nervous to do it. The universe must have been tired of their goofing around and decided to take matters into it's own hands.

They were just two dorks sitting in the library, two dorks hopelessly in love and to embarrassed to make the first move. Honestly it must have been a miracle when they actually confessesed to eachother. All beacuse Percy walked in on Oliver writing him a love letter, which he was planning on throwing away.

They were studying for their exams when it happened. The twins burst into the library with a group of Slytherin on their tail. All of the Slytherins' hair was bright green and was standing up into the air. Percy om knew it had something to do with the twins.

"Oh no...what are those two up to," Percy whispered. Oliver fought the urge to snicker at the Slytherins because of their hair. Though, he managed to compose himself.

The bunch of them started arguing, pointing their wands at eachother. Percy stood up to break up the fight, and Oliver followed, curious to see what would happen next.

Before the red-haired prefect could do anything, the twins shot spells at the Slytherins, and it turned into chaos. Neither side would stop.

During the chaotic situation, a student pushed Percy aside, causing him to trip over some books on the floor and fall onto Oliver. Their lips met for a bare moment before they were seperated. Percy stared wide-eyed at his partner. He nearly wanted to cry. They just kissed, on the lips.

At some point, professor Mcgonagall entered the library and sent everyone away, taking points away from both houses.

The two could only start at eachother.

They both decides to go back to their dorm for the time being, it was soon lunch anyway. Percy sat on his bed uncomfortably and Oliver across the room on his bed.

"So...we kissed," The keeper mumbled.

"Yeah...," Percy trailed. "But that doesn't count as our first, right? I mean, it was accidental"

"Right, right," Oliver agreed, staring at the floor. "I uhm...what would you say if we had our first kiss right here, right now?". Percy's eyes shot up to meet his boyfriends.

"I wouldn't mind," The red-haired boy replied. Oliver nodded, taking a deep breath as he strolled over to Percy, sitting beside him.

Oliver's lips met the prefects like nervous school children. The taller boy smelled like grass and lavender melon. Percy liked it. The kiss, on the other hand, was mind blowing. Quite literally. The red-haired boy couldn't keep his thoughts in check. It was too beautiful, something so sweet he'd never tasted. He nearly felt a bit dizzy. But he loved the feeling.

They pulled apart, and the lovers stared at eachother for a minute, processing their first kiss.