A Normal Morning - Day 16

A normal morning with Percy Weasley and Oliver Wood is such a simple, yet genuine thing for them both. They liked to cherish it. It was something peaceful, something they longed for.

Today was a day where they really felt peaceful. When Percy woke up, Oliver had just been returning from his morning jog at six. The redhead grasped the book on his nightstand to read while Oliver went to take a shower.

Once the keeper returned, Percy laid the book aside and held his arms out, gesturing for his lover to join him. Oliver chuckled, slipping right back into bed. Though it wasn't a particularly cold day, they always liked to be close to eachother.

Oliver tucked a strand of hair that had fallen over his boyfriends face behind his ear, smiling as he kissed his forehead lovingly.

"How'd you sleep tonight?" The brown-haired one asked quietly, feeling himself grown tired again.

"Good, thanks," Percy replied, nuzzling his head into his pillow yawning. "How was your run?"

"Tiring," Oliver chuckled, pulling him closer to his chest. "I just want to hold you". The prefect smiled, wrapping his arms around the other.

"Of course," He whispered. Oliver's eyes  lingered on his boyfriend while his were shut. The quidditch captain deliberately ran a hand through his messy bedhead, closing his eyes as he inhaled his scent.

Oliver felt like he could fall asleep this way a hundred times, and not get tired of it. Everything about being able to hold Percy close was comforting.

"Do you like sharing a bed?" Oliver questioned out of the blue. He felt Percy nod.

"Mhm," He hummed into his chest.

"Then let's do that every night. Not just on cold nights," Oliver suggested, grinning brightly. He liked the idea so much.

The redhead looked up at him, propping himself on his arms to graze his lips onto his. Oliver melted into the kiss as Percy did into his warm embrace.

Once they pulled away, Percy laid back down. "I like that idea," He admitted.

The keeper sighed happily, closing his eyes to go back to sleep. It wasn't long before both lf them fell asleep, feeling more safe than ever.

They liked that about eachother. That no matter what, they always felt safe in the other's embrace. They knew that the other would do anything for them, and that they would love eachother infinitely. There was no real way to describe the way they felt for one another. And maybe they don't need to describe it as long as they know it's there.