Freezing Cold

Such bad luck Percy had. Falling through the ice while skating. He'd never done that before, and he didn't want to experience that again.

He was cold. Of course he was. The water was freezing. Oliver had somehow managed to skate over, hauling him out of the water and pulling him close.

Percy was shaking from how cold it was, and his partner hugged him close to calm him down.

"I've got you," He whispered soothingly, picking him up im bridal-style. He didn't care of people stared. They could stare all they wanted for all he cared. All Oliver wanted was to get Percy out of there.

The quidditch player brought him back to their dorm so he could get warm.

Percy changed into clothes that weren't completely soaked, and his boyfriend wrapped a blanket around his shoulders. He had made him some tea as well. It wasn't the best, but Percy appreciated it.

The prefect held his arm up, opening up the blanket for Oliver to join him. "Are you sure? I'm still a bit cold," The keeper insisted. Percy just nodded. Oliver scooched over next to him, and the redhead huddled into him. He was indeed cold, but not for long, Percy thought to himself.

"Thank you for saving me back there," The third oldest Weasley laughed. Oliver leaned in and placed a kiss on his temple.

"There's no need to thank me, Perce. I did what anybody would," The brown-haired gryffindor responded. Percy smiled. His boyfriend was so humble. "I hope you don't get sick"

"Me too," Percy agreed. "I would miss so many classes". Oliver couldn't held but laugh at that. Missing classes was what he was concerned about.

"And I'd have to skip classes to take care of you," The quidditch player chimed in.

"I'm not a child, Oliver," Percy chuckled.

"No, but you're my boyfriend," Oliver told him. "And I care about you". The prefect's face heated up. It was always nice hearing that someone cared about him.

"Then, will you read me a book outloud?" Percy questioned, grinning. Oliver blinked, chuckling nervously.

"Yeah, sure—"

"I'm just messing with you," Percy reassured him. "I'll read one for you. I think we'll both enjoy that much more". Oliver smiled, nodding enthusiastically.

"I love falling asleep hearing your voice," The keeper insisted happily.

"That's cute," Percy said, pecking his cheek. Oliver blushed after hearing that, and couldn't stop smiling. "C'mon, what genre do you want?"