Falling asleep on a phone call

Oliver had gotten Percy a muggle cellphone for his birthday. He didn't know how exactly they worked, but he was greatful. Oliver had told him that they would be able to talk to eachother during winter break for the first time. This winter break, the Weasley siblings would all stay at Hogwarts, but Oliver was going to celebrate Christmas with his family.

Oliver taught him how to manage the most basic functions of the cellphone, and exchanged their phone numbers. Percy was excited everyday waiting for his boyfriend to call. He always kept his cellphone close just in case.

Today was Christmas, and it was celebrated properly at Hogwarts with a freast and preformances. Percy did stick around for the feast, but decided to go back to the dorm afterwards seeing as he needed a break from all the festivities.

That's when he received a phone call from his best friend. Percy quickly answered it as soon as he heard the ringtone, knowing that he only had one contact saved, which was Oliver.

"Hello," Percy said outloud. He was still getting used to it, not exactly knowing how loud to speak, but Oliver always reassured him that it was alright.

"Hey, Perce," Oliver replied on the other line. A smile crept onto the redhead's face the moment he heard his voice. "Happy Christmas!"

Percy chuckled. "Happy Christmas, Oliver," He snickered. "How are you?"

"I'm great, it's been a great day," Oliver insisted. "Christmas is always a lot of fun. Though, I have to say, it would be even better if you were here"

His face reddened. "Oh Oliver...," He muttered in embarrassment. "I am here"

Oliver laughed. "I know you are," He sighed. "I just wish I could hold you in my arms". Percy didn't know what to say. The quidditch player was always such a sweet-talker.

"Don't worry, you'll get a chance at New Year's," He reassuree him.

"You're right," The keeper agreed. "What about you? How have you been?"

"I've been good too, the feast is still as good as ever, and everything is always lively with the twins around," Percy laughed. "I just miss you, of course"

"I miss you too," Oliver said. "Just remember ro celebrate to the fullest, yeah?"

"I will," Percy told him. "And while you've been gone, I've already started planning a date for when you get back"

"Oh? I'm intriguied," Oliver chuckled. "But you can't tell me anything more because it's supposed to be a surprise, right"

"That's right," The prefect replied. "You'll have to come back to find out"

"I'm looking forward to that," The brown-haired gryffindor insisted. Percy heard someone on the other line calling for Oliver. "I'm so sorry, Perce, I've got to go"

"It's alright," Percy chuckled.

"I'll call you before I go to bed so we can talk some more, okay?" The keeper suggested. Of course that was okay.

"Okay," He agreed.

"I love you, and I'm sending hugs and kisses!" Oliver exclaimed, making him know how loved he was. Percy blushed.

"I love you too, Oliver. Goodbye!" The redhead responded. The call was ended soon after. Percy collapsed onto his bed, covering his red face with his hands. He just couldn't get enough of his boyfriend.