Hanging out with friends - Day 9

The Gryffindor common room was the place every Gryffindor would sit and relax in every friday. It was really cosy and all, especially with the fireplace warming up everything so neatly.

Most of the Weasley siblings were there as well. Ginny hanging out with her friends, Ron hanging out with Harry and Hermione. Fred and George causing trouble, and Percy Weasley lecturing them.

It was how it was supposed to be.

Percy fell down onto the couch next to his boyfriend, sighing. He'd just stopped the twins from blowing up something. Oliver chuckled as he swung an arm around his shoulders, cradling him in his arms.

"I'm tired," Percy said.

"Well, I suppose it's good that you can rest here right by the fireplace," Oliver responded. Percy rolled his eyes at him, placing his head on the others shoulder, closing his eyes.

Penelope suddenly appeared out of nowhere, flopping down on the couch next to them in a startling manner. "Hello, you two!" She greeted them.

"Hey, Penelope," Oliver replied.

"Hey, Penny," Oliver's prefect boyfriend mumbled. "Wait a minute...Penelope?!"

Percy raised his gaze to her as she grinned smugly. "How'd you get in here-you're a Ravenclaw!" He asked.

"I'm quite a sneaky one if you hadn't noticed," She chuckled. "Anyway, how are you guys?"

"We have been good, right, Perce?" The brown-haired Keeper insisted, glancing at his redhead.

Percy still stared wide-eyed at the girl. "Eh?! You shouldn't be here," He continued. The Hufflepuff simply waved him off. "Why are you here?"

"Ohh-that's right. I'm just there to pay my boyfriend a surprise visit!" Penelope told them.

"Who's your boyfriend?" Percy asked surprised.

Just then, a boy walked over. As soon as Penelope spotted him she immediately ran towards him and jumped into his arms.

"Woah- Penelope, you're here!" The boy said breathlessly.

"I am!" She answered happily. She tuened towards the couple on the couch and gestured towards them. "Love, this is Percy and Oliver, my friends"

The boy politely shook their hands, shaking Percy's a bit more tightly before pulling away. "Percy? As in your ex?" He asked.

Penelope gave him a questioning look before realizing. "Oh- yeah I guess so. Though it's just strictly platonic at this point, trust me," She explained to him. "They're dating, by the way"

"Ah, I see," The boy said, chuckled. "I understand. It's nice to meet you guys"

"It's nice to meet you too," Oliver responded. "Please, if you'd like you could sit with us"

"That would be great, right?" Penelope giggled, taking her boyfriends hand.

"Yeah"

As the evening continued. The four chatted for a while longer as everyone carefully left the common room to go to bed. Oliver thought it was about time for them to do the same seeing as Percy looked like he was going to fall asleep any minute.

That's when Penelope left for the night as well, hugging her lover goodnight. Oliver picked his red-haired partner up in his arms, carrying him to their dorm despite Percy telling him he could walk on his own.

The brown-haired gryffindor threw Percy onto the bed and climbed in beside him, holding him close as the moon claimed it's place on the sky.