Kisses

They sure do love kissing. Both before and after they became a couple So this is 5 times Oliver kissed Percy and 1 time Percy kissed Oliver.

1

It was when they were just eleven-year olds who'd just started school at Hogwarts. They were already roommates back then, but they didn't talk all that much seeing as they had so many things they wanted to achieve.

Both of them were sitting in the library. Percy studying for an upcoming test and Oliver working out a plan to become part of the quidditch team. Oliver really wanted to play quidditch, but it wasn't often that first-years managed to get on the team.

"Percy, you're smart. Don't you have an idea on how I could get on the quidditch team?" Oliver asked him out of nowhere.

"Well, there are a few ways. But I don't think someone as young as we are should be part of the games," Percy told him. "It's a ruthless game where people get hurt. Honestly, I don't understand how the headmaster could allow this sport"

"Because it's fun, of course!" Oliver exclaimed.

"It's...fun?" Percy questioned, scratching the back of his head with a pen. Oliver nodded. "I suppose everyone has a different viewpoint on what they consider fun.."

Percy sighed. "Alright. I guess I can tell my brothers Bill and Charlie who are on the team about your interest," He said.

Oliver eyes practically shimmered with joy. "You will?! Thank you so much, Perce!" He replied excitedly. Oliver threw himself over the other's shoulders from behind, hugging him. "You're the best!"

"Okay okay, cut it out. There is no need for this," Percy said, clearly embarrassed. Oliver kissed him on the cheek before running off in happiness while the redhead was left stunned. He touched the spot where Oliver had kissed him, face turning red. Had he even realized he'd just done that?

2

The second time was in third year. By then, they had already become the best of buds according to Oliver. Even though they didn't hang out all that much outside of their dorm, they knew eachother very well.

Still, some students weren't convinced. "Are you actually friends with Oliver?" A boy asked Percy as he roamed the castle. Percy didn't quite know how to answer. Sure, Oliver adressed him as a close friend. So yeah?

"Yes?" Percy replied. "Why do you ask? Do you need something?"

The boy shook his head. "I was just surprised that someone as cool as Oliver would like to be friends with someone like you?" He shrugged.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Percy asked, a bit offended.

"I mean, no offence, but you're not special," The boy responded. Percy blinked. Not special? Yeah, he knew that. He was like everyone else? But then why...does it hurt so much hearing that?

"Hey, what are you talking about!" Percy heard a familiar voice call out, approaching them. The boy and Percy were both startled. Oliver crossed his arms. "Percy is very special to me!"

Percy's heart almost exploded after hearing Oliver say that. "O-Oliver, you don't have to- he didn't say anything wrong-"

Oliver ignored him. "Take it back and say sorry to my friend," He demanded.

The boy seemed a bit frightened by him. He turned to Percy. "I'm sorry," He apologized before he ran.

Oliver spun around to face the redhead. Pecy was about to say something when Oliver placed a hand on his shoulder. "Don't mind him. You're special," He said. Percy started crying like the emotional train wreck he was, and Oliver placed a peck on his forehead in reassurance.