𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒.

trigger warning: suicide attempt

the sound of rain echoed throughout the quiet house. every single breath that he took, felt heavy on his heart. every heartbeat was worrisome and every second that he spent alive was a burden on his soul.

today would be the day, he thought, he'd put his parents to ease. there'd be no pushovers to bully. there'd be no disappointment who'd bring disgrace into the family.

his heart was beating fast, pumping blood into his body for the time being. would it hurt to die? his mind was racing with questions as he sped towards the kitchen. he was stressed, disappointed, fed up.. there were too many emotions and no time at all to feel them. he was a fucking coward, as others put it, an idiot who's too afraid to kill himself. well, were they going to get their wishes fulfilled...

he opened the drawer and searched for the object that was too familiar for comfort. his heart racing faster than ever as his trembling hand gripped it tighter.
now is the moment.
if he were to do it at all,
he had to do it now.

color was drained from his face as he looked down at the knife, the seriousness of the situation hitting him in the moment. just a bit of pain, he told himself, a little bit and he'll be free.
forever.

"fucking coward", "disgusting piece of shit", "sad", "weak".
voices echoed in his head, getting ever so loud, overlapping. on and on and on, until he couldn't take it anymore.
he picked up the knife one last time.
bringing it closer to his wrist, ever so close-

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?".

---
hello everyone! i'm blue, and this is my first ever fanfiction! i hope it is good enough.
Here are a few disclaimers!
1) the book is really gay, like, seriously. Everyone is gay!
2) there's gonna be some violence in this book. Trigger warnings will be put, but if you're not comfortable then pls leave.
3) gonna contain a hell lot of swearing and strong language.
4) probably a rollercoaster ride
5) it will contain a lot of idols and a lot of ships, and some ships will have their own chapters. Disclaimers will be put in case you don't want to read.
6) the first 7 chapters are cringe as fck, seriously, so pls don't mind. The chapters keep getting better as the story progresses. Don't complain about too much enhypen tho. Also, a lot of gen z slangs are used.
7) this book is very long so sit back and enjoy the trip
8) following are the ships!

(Stray Kids)
• minsung
• changlix or hyunlix? read to find out
• who will seungmin and jeongin date?
• chan x original character
(ATEEZ)
• seongjoong
• woosan
• yungi
• jongsang
(Enhypen)
• jaywon-
• sunsun
• heejake
(TxT)
• yeonbin
• taegyu

Other ships will be slightly mentioned along, like ryeji and verkwan. Please proceed further and enjoy! The disclaimers will keep being edited, probably?