26

I hate writing Bakugo's name because it keeps on changing it to Bakuhoe 😭

————

At lunch, you sat with Midoriya and Uraraka as you had promised yesterday. It seemed like they really enjoyed your company, because they began glowing when you took a seat with them. It was only after Iida spoke up that you found out that both of them thought you were really cool and mature. You gave off an adult vibe and that made them feel drawn towards you.

Needless to say, you were extremely flattered.

But the real fun was to begin after lunch break. Aizawa stood at the front of the class as he spoke, "Today's Heroics Class will be overseen by me, All Might and another teacher." Upon hearing that three teachers would be involved, you all were rather excited.

"Sensei, what exactly will we be doing?" At that question, Aizawa pulled out a card that had 'Rescue' written on it.

"Shipwrecks, natural disasters, fires, all that, will be covered in today's exercise. We'll be leaving by bus-" The ravenette teacher was in the middle of explaining when the entire class erupted in chatters.

"Yeah! Rescue is so fun!!"

"My quirk is practically built for rescue!"

"No one can beat me in water, kero."

"I'm not done yet!" Aizawa's voice boomed throughout the class and everyone immediately quieted down. The said male let out a sigh before starting again, "As I was saying... You guys will be partaking in several exercises, so it's your choice if you want to wear your hero costume or not. Because many of you still haven't gotten used to it."

But despite that, almost everyone wore their costumes. Perhaps it was the excitement of your newly obtained costumes, but it was still fun to wear. And if you're going to have rescue training, why not take your first aid kit?

The only one who didn't wear their costume was Midoriya and that was also because his costume was half destroyed in his fight against Bakugo. But he didn't seem that perturbed by it, so that was fine. When the time came to board the bus, Iida went full-on conductor mode and made two rows, filtering the students according to their students numbers.

Only to find out that the bus didn't even have that setting...

You walked through the bus and saw an empty spot next to Jiro, "Hey, do you mind if I sit here?" She smiled and motioned you over with her head, "Go ahead." You smiled and seated yourself beside her.

Once everyone was seated, the bus began its way out the school, and everyone engaged themselves in a conversation, "Midoriya-kun, I'll be honest with you." Tsu suddenly began and you raised an eyebrow.

"W-What is it, Asui-san?"

"Call me Tsu."

"Y-Yes!!"

It was then that Tsu started, "Your quirk is a lot like All Might's, right?" Midoriya began to sweat and stammer at an alarming rate and you decided that maybe he was just nervous by how Tsu was creepily staring in his soul.

But before you could interject and save Midoriya, Kirishima jumped in, "Hold on, Asui! All Might doesn't break his bones everytime he uses his quirk!"

"Yeah, and Midoriya-san kinda... glows when he uses his quirk. I don't think All Might glows, well, if we take out his glowing grin." Everyone giggled at the little joke and Midoriya looked at you like you and Kirishima like were his saviors.

"But man, I sure am envious... Your quirk is not only strong but it's so flashy!" Kirishima spoke up as he showed his hardened arm, "Mine is strong too but it's nowhere near flashy!"