63

Hi everyone! Sorry for the late update, uni is kicking my ass... But n e ways, look up!! Look at that amazing masterpiece! This was sent by the very amazing and lovely @BeetleBlood so tysm for this!! I'm literally in love with the fanart, it's so gorgeous! I love her pretty hair and oh my God! Don't even get me started on her eyes! They're a rainbow, and it's a literal correlation to her quirk, so damnnnn that is so cool! Again, @BeetleBlood tysm !!

————

Despite the fact that many of your classmates were there during the mall incident, you're glad that only Midoriya had found out about the stalking. The last thing you wanted was for them to be absolutely terrified for your safety.

Thankfully, no one else from class found out. Because if they did, they would have been blowing up your phone throughout summer break.

Your family, on the other hand, had been busy treating you like glass. Ever since that incident, all of your family had been intent on sleeping together in the living room. You all had moved the coffee table to the side and spread out your futons on the cleared ground.

You had a bad habit of snuggling with whoever was close to you, having stemmed from the fact that you always hugged your mother to sleep. However, your sister didn't like getting hugged so she always pushed you away. But after this entire ordeal, she had even allowed you to hug her, just so you could sleep better.

Your family was doing their best to help put you at ease, and even the police and pro-heroes had reassured you that they were keeping watch on the house, in case the villains made any reappearance but fortunately for you all, no one ever showed up.

The police had reassured all of you that there was no way villains would be getting through these security measures that they had taken, but you still knew that this wasn't enough.

Because sleep deprivation due to paranoia helped you listen in on your father's and your brother's conversations in the middle of the night, as they talked about perhaps relocating to ensure your family's safety.

As if the paranoia wasn't enough, now you had to deal with the immense guilt that came with the fact that you put your entire family through this bullshit. If only you hadn't caught Shigaraki's eye that day by being an emotional dumbass, then maybe things would have been different.

And now, you all have to face the consequences by leaving the home in which you had memories of your mother.

That bastard Shigaraki deserves those 2 million mosquitoes...

Well, other than that there hadn't been much to add. Excluding the fact that all your female classmates had been planning on going to the school's pool to enjoy a nice dip in the slowly growing heat. They figured that it was good way for all of them to cool down and to have a nice outing with just you girls.

At first, you were hesitant.

You didn't really want to go to a pool, especially with how paranoid you had been lately. You didn't want to spoil their planned outing by your fear, but the moment your father caught wind of the girls of your class planning an outing, he practically forced you to get out of the house.

He knew it was hard for you, and he knew that you would be extremely jittery but he also knew that staying cooped up in the house was no solution. He wanted to help you, but he was aware that no one would be able to help you unless you helped yourself.

And so, with much hesitance you agreed to the girls' invitation to the pool.

Seeing their reactions in the group chat certainly warmed your heart. They're such sweet souls, that a simple agreement from you had them rejoicing in the groups chat with such fervor that you were definitely flattered.