69

Now that your mind had cleared up a bit, the shittiness of the situation finally dawned upon you.

Great... So, the villains are here to get you and Bakugo? You get yourself, because Hand Man had promised that he would take you back but why Bakugo?

Also, the fuck is up with your crappy luck? You had been fervently praying that this training camp would be your escape from the misery of your normal life, aka, the stalking and all that whatnot.

But now you find out that they're here to get you?!

Great... Just great.

"[Last Name]-san! Are you okay? Can you hear me?" Tetsutetsu's boyish voice is what tugs you back to reality, where you are met with a worried frown on his face, "I-I... Should I take the bullet out?"

From the way he's reacting, it's safe to assume he has no experience whatsoever on what to do with wounds, much less bullet wounds. Granted, you don't know either, but at least you know that you're not supposed to take the bullet out, when you have literally nothing to disinfect the wound or any mean of taking it out.

After you're done calming down a bit, and started to get accustomed to the pain, you shake your head and part your lips to speak up, "No... Just take a piece of cloth–anything really... And... And apply as much pressure as needed to stop the bleeding." He looks absolutely horrified when he heard you mentioning that applying any amount of pressure needed was okay.

And, dear God... You already dreaded it.

Tetsutetsu gulped nervously as he darted his eyes all over your facial expressions, "A-Are you... Are you sure?! What if it hurts–"

"Then do it. It's either I suffer in pain now or I die from blood loss." With each word you said, he only got more and more horrified. You're not sure just where in your shoulder you got shot, but you're praying to God that it wasn't your subclavian artery or else you might actually bleed to death.

From when you had shot Stain, you had been mindful of shooting him in places that wouldn't have a high chance to being fatal later on, because you didn't want anyone's blood on your hands, even if it was a villain's.

Remembering how much blood Stain had lost, yours seemed a lot more compared to the former's. But still, it's best if you focus on treating it first before thinking about anything else.

Heeding your advice, the silver haired boy took a deep breath before ripping off a piece of his shirt and balling it up like you had told him.

After that came the hard part, applying the pressure.

Tetsutetsu had gotten you a piece of wood to bite onto because you couldn't afford to scream and alert the villains of your location, so you both opted for this method. You're so glad you saw someone do this in an anime you watched or else you would have been crying tears of pain.

Well, you'll still be crying tears of pain but at least now you won't alert the villains.

Tetsutetsu gave you a determined look, as he nodded at you, "Alright. In three... two... one!" You bit down on the stick as hard as you could while the silverette began to press hard on your wound, trying his best to stop the bleeding.

"HMPHHHH!!" You screeched, not a single scream leaving your mouth thanks to the wooden stick, but the poor guy could still hear the shrill screeches of pain.

"I-I'm sorry! I'm sorry, I'm so sorry!" Seeing you in this much agony, the boy couldn't help the apologies that spilled out of his mouth. Maybe this would have hurt less if you had still been high off the adrenaline but unfortunately, you were all up and awake, aware of everything and every muscle that twitched in your shoulder.