53

When you reached your home, you were pleasantly surprised to see that your chores had already been done by your sister before she had left for her university, making you let out a happy squeal as you took a shower and changed into some comfortable clothes before plopping on the sofa.

There wasn't that much homework today, except for that appreciation letter, so you decided to quickly make dinner before sitting on the sofa and turning the TV on. You mindlessly put on a comedy series that you had already watched over a hundred times for the background noise and pulled out a paper to begin working on your appreciation letter.

What should you even put in the appreciation letter?

Maybe you should start with writing about how much you're grateful to your father, for caring for you and raising you despite how busy he is. And also about how happy you are when you spend time with him.

You should also mention that you're glad that he always supports you–speaking of support... You should use this letter as a way to show him that it's due to his support that you're doing well and are safe. That you won't be getting in trouble anymore so he shouldn't worry too much.

A smile made way to your lips as you began to start on your letter, first making a rough outline about the paragraphs and the vocabulary before actually writing the letter.

You spent most of the evening writing that outline for your letter, before ultimately eating dinner by yourself and then going to bed at around 8.

You spent the rest of week the same way, making dinner, doing your chores around the house and then finally working on your homework.

And before you even knew it, it was Friday. Just as you were done with school for the day, you bid your friends goodbye before walking out the classroom.

"[Last Name]-san!" Kirishima's boyish voice rang at your side, making you turn in its direction only to be met with the fiery red eyes of your manly friend.

"Kirishima-san, hey! Ready to go?" You asked and he nodded happily, "Yup! Let's go!"

The crepes shop was only a 5 minute walk from your school, and since the weather was also relatively pleasant, you guys decided to walk straight from school without going to your houses first. Thankfully, you had already did your chores beforehand yesterday, so now you didn't have to worry about any of your family members coming home early and not finding anything to eat.

"So, [Last Name]-san... How's your appreciation letter going?" You smiled at his question, recalling that you had a pretty solid outline on what you wanted to write, "Pretty good! I've made a rough outline on what I want to write... What about you?"

Giving you a boyish grin, the redhead started, "It's... okay! I mean, I've been struggling to portray my parents' manliness in words! They're too manly to be described!"

Aww, that's so sweet!

"I'm sure your parents are aware of how manly you think of them, so the best way would be to write it from the bottom of your heart! There's no way they won't feel the manliness of your feelings, when you pour your heart into it!"

Your words seemed to really have made him happy as his grin grew even more.

"Oh! We're here!" He declared, and true to his words, you guys had already arrived. The shop certainly didn't disappoint. It was such a cute and quaint shop that you could already imagine it blowing up on social media for its pretty aesthetic.

"What do you wanna get, [Last Name]-san?" You pondered over it for a while before nodding to yourself, "I'm gonna get the [Favorite Flavor] crepe with [Favorite Filling], what about you?"