75

It took a minute for Bakugo to realize it.

He was no longer at the hideout. All Might had saved-no... His classmates had saved him.

As much as it frustrated him to admit it, Bakugo knew the bitter truth. Being weaker than the villains, was what led him to this state in the first place. Always being the strongest one really had messed up with his head. He hated to admit it, but his mother had been right; all that praise really had gotten to his head and he had ended up overestimating his own abilities.

The kidnapping was terrifying, but there was no way he would ever admit that. Not even on his death bed. But despite how much of a traumatic experience it had been for him, he had been unharmed. For the most part, the villains had only tried to recruit him into their little kiddy gang, nothing more than that.

Bakugo was sure he would be able to at least, rock the shit of that hand fucker, or the rest, like the flame-user. The magician was still recovering from the bullet wounds you had gifted him, so he was no where to be seen.

He had been especially angry at that trio, not even aware why he was so angry at those three.

But everything happened so fast. One minute, All Might had barged in to save the angry gremlin boy, and the next, the latter found himself standing in front a villain that exuded such a terrifying blood lust that Bakugo couldn't help but choke on it.

But of course, only his dumbass extras-of-classmates would swallow their own nerves and fears just to play hero. He expected it from that damned Deku, and maybe even Shitty Hair. But to see that Half-and-Half bastard's ice structure, and his class president made the red eyes of Bakugo widen in surprise.

They all... came here for him?

But his shock didn't end there.

After the fight between All for One and All Might, Bakugo was honestly taken aback to see someone as sensible as Ponytail here too. Is she serious?

But even that... couldn't have prepared him for the unfathomable amounts of rage he felt when he saw you.

You... What were you even doing here?!

He hated how just one look at you had his eyes widened to the size of saucers, making him feel like he had just seen a ghost, with his heart having dropped to his stomach. But with the last memories he had of your condition just before he was taken, he wasn't that wrong with that sort of reaction. Suddenly, he found his mouth going strangely dry.

But more than surprise, was the utter anger and hatred he felt towards you. He fucking hated you! He hated how you were here, gambling with your life and acting like a hero when you shouldn't even set foot near that hand fucker or that patchworked son of a bitch. He felt sick to the stomach, knowing how you were definitely thinking about how you're sooo much better than him for having jumped in to help him, just like that shitty Deku.

But unlike that loser, you were the target of the villains and as much he tried to convince himself that it was because of your stupid decisions, he felt his mind replaying those moments with your lifeless body lying in Shoji's arms, blood coating every inch of your skin.

God... you really were a huge, fucking idiot for coming here!

He had a sinking feeling from the moment he saw the lizard fucker–that had rushed to grab Bakugo back, immediately get shot down, that maybe you might be here. It made sense, especially when he saw that Half-and-Half bastard shouldering a rifle; your rifle.

You even stole from UA to play hero? Jesus, he kept getting more and more pissed with each thought he had of you. And then, you had the nerve to actually give him a dumb smile as you greeted him with that stupid nickname he just hated. It always made his body burn hot and his palm sweaty with sheer anger, is what he told himself.