55

When Todoroki and his sister finally got home after that long Parents' Day, Fuyumi wasted no time in making a copy of the entire fight that had taken place.

And what the former hadn't expected, was to see his brother waiting for them to bring the taped video, "Come on! I want to see Shoto interact with his 'girlfriend'!"

"Alright, alright! I'm turning it on, calm down!" The two Todoroki siblings (Shoto had left for a quick shower) sat on the sofa, long after dinner to finally watch the video of their brother fighting to save Fuyumi–very heroic.

But the moment you jumped down from the tarp to save the greenette woman, Natsuo heard Shoto yell out your name; [Last Name]. He didn't know why, but it made the hair on the back of his neck stand.

"Sis... That girl." The bespectacled girl turned to him and smile, "Oh, yeah! She's the girl! Tell you what, Natsuo! I actually think our Shoto might have a crush on her! I've never seen him worry about someone like this, ever!"

But the albino male was quiet the entire time as she spoke, only turning to her to ask a simple question, "What's her full name?"

"Huh? It's [Last Name][Name]. Why?"

Unconsciously, Natsuo's breathing hitched as he recalled a faint memory...

Of Touya fondly talking about someone named [Last Name][Name]...

————

The weekend came much faster than you would have liked, and now you were sitting in your room with your sister as she checked your outfit one last time before finally moving to apply some makeup.

"I'm not going on a date!" You screeched but she shushed you immediately, "Yeah, I know. But you at least need to look presentable! Don't worry, I'll make sure it's minimalistic and it looks natural."

Thankfully, she stayed true to her words and used very little makeup. Just a little blush, some natural lipstick, a little tint and just a few highlights.

You looked in the mirror and almost felt magical. While it did look very natural, you felt pretty. And that was enough for you. You smoothed out the few crinkles in your [Favorite Color] dress, and took a deep breath.

God, why do you feel like you're going on a date?!

The moment it striked six, you walked down the stairs and your father and brother smiled at you, but you could tell the latter's smile was rather strained.

"I feel very annoyed, for some reason..." Your brother said and your sister couldn't help but mockingly smile at his words, "That's cause you're being jealous, that [Name] is more likeable than you were in high school."

"I will shoot you, don't test me." Your father sighed when he saw that both your siblings were about to start a fight, "Alright, you guys. Don't start fighting now."

"[Name], did you take your present?" Your father asked and you nodded as you raised the paper bag. It was just some fruits you bought, since it was tradition to bring something nice, like fruits or souvenirs when visiting a friend's house.

And while you and Bakugo weren't the most friendliest, you did consider him an acquaintance.

"Alright, now–"

Your father was cut off by the door bell ringing and he opened it to reveal... Bakugo. The blonde was wearing a pair of jeans, a simple V-neck shirt and a blue jacket on top.

A jacket in summer? This psychopath–

"What the fuck?! [Name], why is the raging blonde child that bullied you, at our doorstep?!" Your brother screamed, and you could only heave a sigh.