67

Hi! This amazing fanart by @ so a huge round of applause! Tysm for it! I absolutely adore [Name]'s dress and her hair reminds me of Shiina Mashiro so tysm!! It's absolutely amazing!

———

Cooking curry for 21 people was easier said than done.

Thankfully, all twenty one of you were up for the task, no matter how dead you all felt after that excruciating training.

Your eyesight was still slowly returning and your classmates were insistent that you rest until your vision returned. But of course, your conscience would kill you if you made your poor classmates do all your share of work. So, you found no other way but to lie to them that your eyesight had returned, about 50% already. But as of right now, they only really needed to get the fires going before actually doing any other work.

"Todobro! Could you do us a favour and start the fire?" Kirishima asked as Momo made a sound of disagreement as she spoke, "That's no good. You shouldn't rely on others to do your work!" She declared as she waved the lighter in her hands, that she had made through her quirk.

"Nah, it's fine." Shoto said as he stretched his left hand to the gathered sticks to start up the fire.

"Woah, you really are reliable, Todobro!" Your red head friend exclaimed as you chimed in too, "Yeah... I knew it was a good idea not to buy a flint when we have you! You're amazing, Todoroki!" The said boy had his eyes widened when he suddenly snapped his head in your direction.

"I... am?" Your shitty vision hindered you from seeing his expressions, but you could tell from the tone of his voice that he was surprised.

Did he think you're stingy with compliments, or something?

Of course, your lack of proper vision had stopped you from knowing the look on his face; a look of expectance. He wasn't expecting you to say that you found him amazing. If anything, it warmed his heart.

To hear that you, of all people, found him amazing... needless to say he felt more comfortable using his left side. Midoriya's encouragement was enough for him to slowly accept his left side but your fascination with it certainly just helped the dual haired male be a bit more at ease. After all, he had known you since middle school.

And of course, you were unaware of the pair of red eyes glaring holes into the back of both your and Todoroki's heads, "Bakubro, you good?"

The said boy snapped his eyes open and turned to the red head, "Huh?! The hell do you mean?! You think that Icy Hot's better than me just cause he started a campfire?!"

Literally, no on said that...

"Tch, feast your eyes on this!" The blonde declared as he positioned his hand in front of the unlit sticks, to fire his explosions.

Only for the sticks to just blow up, and scatter away... with no fire in sight.

The entirety of your class quietened down in second hand embarrassment for Bakugo, and it seems like he had noticed it too because he growled at everyone who even casted a glance at his figure, "The fuck are you all looking at?! You-fucking Icy Hot, eyes up front, you fucker!! Want me to scoop those googly shits out of your skull, you bastard?!"

You sucked your teeth and blinked slowly. With slow movement, you walked over to the blurry figure of Bakugo and patted his shoulder sympathetically.

"It's okay, buddy... It's the effort that counts." You teased and he was uncharacteristically quiet until a growl left his lips, "Hands off, chameleon."

A mocking smirk made way to your lips the more you thought about how embarrassed the Great and Powerful Bakugo must be, "It's okay... You can't be good at everything–" Just when he was to speak up, you sealed the deal with a giggle.