32

The results of the Cavalry Battle were finally announced by Present Mic. As you all submitted your attained headbands, they tallied all the numbers and declared the passing teams.

"ALRIGHT!! NOW, FOR THE RESULTS OF THE CAVALRY BATTLE!!" Present Mic's energetic voice rang in your ears and you looked at all your teammates with enthusiasm.

"IN FIRST PLACE!! WE HAVE... TEAM BAKUGO!!" Present Mic enthusiastically boomed, with your team cheering even though you guys knew that you all were in first place.

"IN SECOND PLACE! WE HAVE TEAM... TODOROKI!!" A few of the teammates actually seemed content with coming second but one of them stood out. Todoroki, himself. He seemed to be fixed in a trance like state where he was staring at the ground constantly.

"IN THIRD PLACE, TEAM MIDO-NO, WAIT!! IT'S TEAM SHINSOU?!" The said purplette smirked and his teammates looked like they were stoned.

"AND FINALLY, IN FOURTH PLACE!! WE HAVE TEAM MIDORIYA!!" You gave an encouraging smile to the participants of the said team, which mostly consisted of your good friends, like Midoriya, Uraraka and Tokoyami. But there was also this cute pink head, most probably from the Support Course because of the many gadgets she wore.

"THESE FOUR TEAMS WILL BE ADVANCING TO THE NEXT AND FINAL EVENT! FOR NOW, WE WILL HAVE A HALF-HOUR BREAK! ALL PARTICIPANTS ARE ALLOWED TO RELAX AND REFRESH THEMSELVES IN THE CAFETERIA!!" You let out a deep sigh of relief. Because you do not want to fight anyone with how tired you are.

The first and second matches had you totally exhausted and you wanted to just get this over with.

But thankfully, all your female friends formed a circle and dragged you with them, saying that you all should get some refreshments together.

And of course, you agreed. You were happy to spend your time with your precious girlfriends.

After all, you can never have enough of cute girls!

With a smile, all of you made your way to the cafeteria, and many of the girls congratulated you and all those that managed to get to the last round. That is, Yaoyorozu, Uraraka, and You. There was another girl, the cute pinkette from the Support Course. Mina and Hagakure were rather excited for you all, saying that you guys absolutely needed to win against whoever you went up to (you wondered if they thought about what would happen if you guys were pitted against Bakugo or Todoroki).

Meanwhile, Jiro and Tsu were calmly congratulating you and telling you to do your best. You passed by the stadium full of crowd, and actually tried searching for your sister. But with all these people, it was hard to do so. So you just opted to get some food first, before looking for her.

When you all arrived at the cafeteria, you weren't exactly that surprised to see it jam-packed with students in their PE uniforms. If anything, it motivated you guys to hurry and get your lunch or else you'll starve.

This prompted you to pick something that wasn't exactly one of your favorites. I mean, you liked it. But it wasn't your go-to meal whenever you went out to eat. But you guessed that beggers can't be choosers and decided to eat it anyways.

But after picking your meals, next came the difficult part.; Getting a table.

Most tables were already taken and full. The few that weren't, had a few students that were seated, preventing your entire girl squad from sitting together. After a while of searching for a table and failing, you all just decided to sit down wherever you could and at least fill your stomachs with some food.

Which is why, you and Uraraka ended up on an another girls' table. There was a pretty orange haired girl with her hair pulled to the side, a girl with vines for her hair, a girl with dusky green hair that reached below her shoulder, and a girl whose brown bob covered her eyes. You shared a look with Uraraka before you both smiled sheepishly at them.