48

Iida and Midoriya got down with the help of Todoroki as you finally heaved a sigh of relief.

You manage to return Midoriya's color and as soon as the two get down, they turn to you. In an instant, all three boys rush over to your side, Midoriya being first as he gently holds your face in his hands and tilts it to the side to see your ear, "W-What the-?! Midoriya?!"

"[Last Name], we need to treat it immediately." You hear Todoroki speak up at your other side, in a dead serious voice, making you freeze in surprise.

"Guys, it's fine! I can't even feel the pain-"

It's true, though.

Your ear is still bleeding and frankly, you can't hear anything unless it's someone shouting but the fatigue of making the illusion, and the adrenaline really is helping you feel no pain.

"It's not fine!" You are taken aback by Iida's outburst, a pained look on his face, "It's not fine, [Last Name]-kun... Your-Your ear... it's literally amputated! How is that fine?!" Native decides to give you all some space to address each other as Midoriya finally decides to be the voice of reason.

"Just sit down for a little, and give us the first aid kit. You can't clean your wound like this, we'll do it for you."

You can't help but sigh, as you comply to their request. You hand the greenette the first aid kit and seat yourself on the ground, making the three boys look at each other then at the first aid kit, thinking about who needs to do what right now.

"Iida-kun, there's some rope in the trash collection area, can you use that to tie up Stain?" The armoured male nods, not meeting your gaze as he leaves, making Midoriya and Todoroki share a look.

"Midoriya, you should sit down too. Your legs were cut, you can't stand for too long like this." The greenette hesitantly gives Todoroki the first aid kit and almost instantly, he begins to open it to reveal the contents.

"Iris!!" You all stop in your tracks when you hear a familiar voice yell your hero name, making you turn in its direction, "Flashgate?" She looks ahead at Iida who's tying the Hero Killer with a rope, and her eyes drift back to you, who has dried blood stuck to your side.

"Y-You... What happened?!" She rushes over to your side, carefully inspecting you and her actions remind you of a worried mother.

"The fight's ended already. We're just tying him up so he can't get away when he wakes up." You explain to her and she shakes her head as she looks even more worried, "Not that!! What happened to you?! Why do you have so much blood-wait... Where the fuck is your left ear?!"

You wince at her loud volume. Just because your ear got cut off doesn't mean you're deaf now...

"He managed to cut my ear off, but I can't really feel any pain right now so don't worry, uh... You should go check on Edgeshot and the other heroes... They were fighting a Nomu."

You watch as she grows conflicted. On one hand, she does not want to leave you alone again, even if you might have your friends with you. But at the same time, it's her duty to join battle as soon as this one is confirmed to have ended.

"I-I... I can't just leave you like this! I'll call for Dyson-"

"Flashgate, I'm fine... Don't worry, besides my friend's gonna start patching me up anyways, so don't bother. I'm sure Dyson's busy because he must have been dispatched to the fight scene." She still seems hesitant so you flash her a nonchalant smile to seal the deal. Seeing you smile with such ease calms her down and she finally nods.

Seeing her worry is really weird. It seems really unlike her usually cold and apathetic personality.

"Fine... But treat yourself first, okay?" You nod in promise and she finally leave, which leaves you and your friends alone again.