43

As you walked in class the next day, you were greeted by a handful of your friends and classmates. Needless to say, you were really happy that you had gotten to know so many of your classmates that they greeted you just as enthusiastically as you greeted them. Upon going towards your seat, you walked past Bakugo, who seemed to have his glare permanently set on you from the moment you walked in.

Great, just when you thought that you'll be comfortable with no staring after reconciling with Todoroki, now it's this guy?

But thankfully, he didn't confront you and just stopped the moment you walked out of his vision. You sat down at your seat and greeted Momo, like usual and heaved a sigh.

There's only three more days left until the internships begin and you still haven't decided who you want to chose...

It seemed like Aizawa also made it his moral duty to remind you something you were already well aware of, "[Last Name], Todoroki, Satou, and Koda. You four still haven't decided on what agency you are going to intern at, and I'm hoping that you won't drag your decision out until the very last day." You heaved another sigh when you realised that you hadn't been checking out the agencies like you had been advised to.

You have just been procrastinating and practicing shooting.

"Momo-chan... I'm seriously gonna cry, this isn't working..." You drawed out, dropping your face on the table dramatically. The said girl turned around and gave you a small smile, "Do you need my help to sort them out?" She offered and you shook your head, you wouldn't want to trouble her with this task.

Your sister was right, you should start being more responsible.

"Where are you interning?" You asked, hoping that would get your mind off things and luckily, or unluckily for you, it didn't, "I chose the Snake Hero: Uwabami. I believe it will be beneficial for me!"

"Ooo, that's cool! I think I have an offer from her, but I don't think she'll be willing to teach me what I'm trying look for right now..." You trailed off, lamenting upon your predicament. Momo smiled in amusement as she saw your playful actions. Despite not having chosen an agency, you seemed to be in a better mood than someone who was actually troubled.

Maybe something nice happened to you? She certainly hoped for it, she liked seeing you happy.

"Anyways, I'm probably just gonna actually start researching..." You concluded and she nodded at your words. That seemed appropriate for now.

And so, you made up your mind to actually research today, no matter what!

Or at least, that was the plan... until you got a message from Mikoto asking if you were free to meet up with all three of your middle school friends for some milkshakes.

And you were hit with guilt when you were reminded that you haven't been in the most contact with them since you started UA. You've just been so drained since the beginning of classes that you couldn't find it in you to try and socialize.

Well, they did reach out to you at the USJ incident and you did thank them for their gifts, but that really wasn't that much of an interaction.

And so, here you were.

Currently in a [Favorite Color] puffy sleeved shirt, under a cute [Contrasting Color] suspender dress. Meeting people after you had been exhausted by school wasn't the best ideas ever, but you owed it to your friends so you decided to suck it up and deal with the fatigue.

You felt a hand on your shoulder and you immediately whipped around to see a familiar sage greenette, "Fumi!" You pulled your pretty friend into a tight hug, that she happily reciprocated.