Prologue.

CW!! I'm just going to preface this chapter by saying that this story will contain smut and quite a bit of it. I won't say it is smut heavy but sex will definitely be apart of the story. This is just because of the nature of Minsung's relationship- for plot reasons ;). I'll add warnings at the beginning of the chapter if it contains smut though. Therefore, I'll let you guys know now that this chapter contains smut. Nothing crazy though, maybe a little bit of dom/sub undertones. Do not interact if you're under legal age please!
~

"Wait, so you do like tech shit, right?" Jisung asks the handsome omega standing across from him. Jisung's been chatting him up for the past ten minutes or so.

This is the third bar they've been to tonight and Jisung can genuinely say now he's feeling the drinks he's had. He's not belligerently drunk but he's definitely feeling loose and a bit flirty. Chan disappeared awhile ago and Changbin's been talking to a group of alphas for the past half hour about who knows what. Jisung doesn't understand why he's focused on talking to those knotheads when there are so many hot ass omegas tonight. It doesn't seem like they'll be leaving this bar any time soon though. So much for a bar crawl.

"Yeah, I do tech support mostly. It's not what I want to do but it's an opportunity, nonetheless." The omega replies and Jisung bites his bottom lip as he nods attentively. He wants to portray that he actually gives a fuck about this man's job, most guys like that.

"Ooh, so you must be pretty smart? That's kinda hot. You could be the brains, I'll be the brawn." The dark-haired omega jokes with a chuckle. The other omega seems to eat it up because he scoffs playfully.

"So you're pretty brawny then?" The omega throws out the bait and Jisung easily takes it. He smirks as he straightens his back out, poking out his chest a bit. He subtly flexes to show off his toned arms. "Wow, so you must work out a lot?" The omega asks as he reaches out to touch the dark-haired omega's arms.

"I actually do. When I have time off from school, of course. I've been pretty busy nowadays. I'm usually bigger." Jisung responds with a suggestive quirk of his brow. The other omega laughs, not removing his hand from Jisung's arm.

"What else is big about you?" The omega leans in to ask flirtatiously and Jisung starts to reply with a smug grin, but he's suddenly interrupted by someone grabbing his shoulders.

"Jisung-ah!" Chan is yelling over the music of the bar, even though he isn't even that far away from Jisung for the younger not to be able to hear him. The dark-haired omega turns around to give his friend a look to say, "Not right now," and Chan furrows his brows in question. "Oh? Ohh." The alpha quickly realizes when Jisung side eyes the omega behind him.

"Um, so like I was saying-" Jisung turns back to the omega to speak, but his attention is elsewhere. Jisung follows his gaze and finally spots the guy standing next to and talking to Chan. He's not much taller than the alpha and he has short brown hair. His eyes are double lidded and big with a high nose and pouty lips. He's too pretty to be physically imposing, and that really pisses Jisung off. They make eye contact as the guy seemingly feels his eyes on him or something else weird like that. The asshole's probably psychic or whatever gives people the ability to feel when people are looking at them (probably not being psychic).

"Hello," the man greets him with a subtle grin but the look holds some sort of condescension to it. Why's his face so smug? Then, the asshole has the audacity to look Jisung up and down.