Chapter 39

When a nigga got 15k votes and 5k comments because my fam loyal asf >>>>

Thank you guuuuuuuysssssss

I love you fuckers even tho y'all be doin a nigga wrong

It's ok I forgive y'all tho

Antywaaaaays next chapter is the last chapter

I just published a book called black or white, of course daddy's in it (Chris) and so is my girlfriend (Rih) go check it out.

Also check out 10 Tips, a lot of people ask for help on how to write their stories so that's the type of advice that'll be in it.

Spoiler Alert 🚨🚨🚨

YALL GIMME NAMES FOR TRINITY AND JAMIE'S KID BOY OR GIRL DOESN'T MATTER. 🚨🚨🚨

Onto this here story...

Jamie,

"Zahir gimme my phone nigga." I said following him throughout the house.

"What phone?" He asked playing dumb

"Boy I'm about to shove my foot so far up yo ass you gone be shittin' toe nails for a week keep playin with me."

"I call my da da."

"I ain't scared of yo da da hoe, call ya da da hoe."

"I flush your phone down the toilet?" He asked

"Yea and watch I flush your ass into nonexistence." I tried to grab him but the lil nigga crawled between my legs before getting up backing away from me as I turned around.

"Gotta be quicker than that." he said smiling as he pointed at me, I clenched my jaw.

"Oooo I'm finna fuck you up." he took
off running and I started chasing after him. This lil nigga think I'm playing, I gripped a handful of his hair.

"Ouch!" He yelled

"Gimme my phone." I said

"What phone?" He asked smiling

"Zahir.."

"My da da pull mommy hair and he kiss her right there and him leave a big ole purple thing on her neck too." he said poking my neck, I chuckled shaking my head.

"Ya daddy nasty."

"You do that to Trinity?" He asked, I scratched the back of my head.

"We not talkin' about that right now." I said avoiding his question. "Gimme my damn phone."

"Hi Trinity." He said waving, I let his hair go looking back seeing nothing, and he took off running.

"Lil nigga bring yo ass." I said, I chased him around the dining room table, he kept changing his direction and I was running out of breath. I stopped running pulling out a chair sitting down in it. "I need some oxygen shit." I said taking deep breaths.

"What's that?" He asked

"Something you finna lack as soon as I get ahold of yo ass."

"But you tired." He said

I heard the front door close, "baby!" I shouted

"Yes Eric?" Trinity replied making her way into the dining room. "Damn baby you gettin' old? Sittin' here breathing like you need an oxygen tank."

"Ha ha real funny." I mumbled. "He hid my phone and he won't give it to me."

"You still ain't got your phone yet?"

"Him pull my hair and him beat me up." Zahir said

"Now that second part is a lie, I was trying to beat his ass but the nigga running around here in circles and shit makin' me dizzy and what not."

He stuck his tongue out at me, "See when yo mama have another child I'm selling you to the European Adoption Agency, you gotta get the hell outta here." Trinity then slapped me upside the head.

"Yo ass can go with him." I said rubbing the back of my head.

"Oh yea?"

"Damn right, matter of fact pack y'all shit and let's go."

"Let's see if you'll be saying that when you want me."

"Baby baby, I wasn't talkin to you I was talkin to that there picture on the wall." I said

"Yea mhm, come on Zahir lets go watch a movie while his old ass try to find his phone."

"Wait a damn minute."

"Don't break ya back baby." She said picking Zahir up kissing him on his cheek, he smiled and kissed her on her cheek.

"Uh uh keep yo lips off my girl."

"She mine now, da da said I can have a girlfriend." He said hugging her neck.

"The disrespect level..." I mumbled as they walked out. "Disrespect level on 10.." I said wiping my fake tears.

Chris,

I felt around the bed, I sat up looking around. "Beyoncé!" I shouted

"Yea babe?!"

She don't ever listen, "Bring yo ass!" She came running upstairs, she stood in the doorway looking at me.

"That's the longest you've ever slept with me out the bed, you gave me 2 minutes this time." She said smiling as she climbed on top of lame straddling my lap.

"Nah fam you always scaring me leaving me like that I oughta choke you for that."

"Choke me daddy." she smirked wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Nasty." I mumbled laying my head on her shoulder, I wrapped my arms around her waist holding her closer.

Her phone started ringing, she was about to reach and grab it but I wouldn't let her go. "Forget it babe just hold me." I mumbled into her neck, she wrapped her arms around my neck, she kissed alongside my face, I smiled.

"You know you're spoiled too nigga."

"Uh uh." I replied

"Uh huh." She mumbled into my ear, I placed my hands on her thighs, she had these small ass shorts on. She moved my hands rushing off my lap running into the bathroom.

As soon as I heard her throwing up, I smirked. I got up from off the bed walking into our bathroom, she was bent over the toilet throwing up, holding her hair back.

I took her hair from her hands holding it up for her as I rubbed her back soothingly. After she was done she took a deep breath before getting up, I flushed the toilet. I grabbed a face towel from the hallway closet, running some warm water over it.

I wiped around her mouth getting the throw up off her face. After I was done she grabbed her toothbrush, I grabbed the tooth paste putting some on her tooth brush and she brushes her teeth.

After a few minutes she was done brushing her teeth. She pushed me and I laughed. "It was bound to happen anyways, thank me later." I said slapping her ass, as she walked out the bathroom.

"Lemme lone." She pouted as she fell back on the bed, I climbed on top of her wrapping my arms around her torso, laying my head on her chest.

~~~

Btw I already got the name for Chris and Bey's child so I don't need help with that.