Chapter 12

Beyonce,

"Baby wake up and play with me." I said shaking Chris

"Babe, in a minute." he said turning onto his stomach. I've been up by myself for an hour Zahir wasn't even up yet, and after showering and doing other shit I was officially bored.

"Baby pleaaaase." I rolled over onto his back gently biting his earlobe gently.

"You and zahir always annoying somebody in the morning." he said chuckling, I kissed his cheek sliding my hands down inside his pants. 'What you doin lil girl?" he asked

"Nothing." I replied resting my head on his back, he laid his head on his arms, I sighed loudly so that it was obvious. I looked up at him and he was back sleeping. "baby get up and play with me."

"I"m up babygirl."

"Promise?" I say, he nodded his head.

"let me get up." he said, I rolled off of him and he got out the bed heading into the bathroom. After about five minutes he came out the bathroom, I smiled.

"What was you doing?" I asked

"Brushing my teeth." he replied, grabbing my ankle pulling me to the edge of the bed, he leaned down pecking my lips. I wrapped my legs around his waist. "You know I love you, right?"

"I love you too." he leaned down placing kisses on my neck, I bit my bottom lip feeling his hands inch up my shirt, I grabbed his hands. He looked at me resting his forehead against mine.

"What you doin?" I mumbled

"Trying to touch everything." He replied

"Start right.." I moved one of his hands down over my clit. "There." I mumbled looking at him.

"Nope." he said, I ran my fingertips down his body slowly, before sliding my hand into his boxers gripping CJ.

"Da da? Mommy?" I moved my hand, Chris stood up, I unwrapped my legs from around his waist sitting up looking at Zahir.

"Hey baby." I said

"What y'all doing?" He asked sorta tilting his head to the side.

"Talking." I replied, Chris didn't move. I was about to push him, but he had an erection. I looked up at him, he gave me a look. I grabbed a pillow handing it to Chris before I got off the bed walking over to Zahir picking him up.

"I'll be back Chris." I said before exiting the room, I walked downstairs to see Jamie asleep on the couch. No sign of Trinity. "Jamie." I said chuckling, I walked over to the couch tapping him. He opened his eyes looking at me.

"Why the hell.." he said

"Why you ain't go home?"

"Me and Trinity was talkin, she ended up falling asleep and then so did I. She had to go to work so she left out earlier."

"I see Trinity mom?" Zahir asked

"You wanna see Trinity?" I asked, he nodded.

"I'm going up there on her lunch break, he can go with me."

"What time is her lunch break?"

"12:45." he replied

"You do know it's 12, right?"

"Shit, that gives me enough time to go home to change and shit." He said getting up. "Come on Zahir." He said taking him from my arms.

"Bye baby." I pouted.

"Bye mommy." He reached his arms out, I took him from Jamie and he hugged my neck kissing my cheek. I gave him back to Jamie, he picked up his car keys before walking out.

I locked the door, before running upstairs into our bedroom closing the door. "Zahir's gone with Jamie." I said closing our room door before walking over to the bed, I moved the pillow from off of his lower half climbing on top of him.

Trinity,

"No Mrs.Vincent, you can't take that. The side effects are too risky, just stick to the prescriptions." I said as I walked her back to the waiting room.

"Ok, see you next week Dr.Grace." She said, I hugged her before she walked away.

"Hey Dr.Grace." I heard a familiar voice say, I turned around to Jamie and Zahir.

"I thought you were lying." I said smiling

"Nope, I'm here." He said

"Hi Zahir, I missed you lil man." I said giving Jamie the clipboard, taking Zahir from Jamie.

"I miss you." He said hugging my neck, he laid his head on my shoulder.

"He's so sweet." I said smiling as I rubbed his back.

"We going to lunch?" Jamie asked, I nodded.

"Just let me lock my office up." I said, before giving Zahir back to Jamie.

"I go with you?" Zahir asked, I nodded.

"Yea come on." Jamie out him down, I grabbed Zahir's hand walking back toward my office.

Once we made it to my office, Zahir opened the door pushing it open. "My da da said I open the door for girls." He said as we entered my office, I flicked the lights on. As soon as I looked up, my smile faded.

"Byron, what are you doing here?"

"I came to see my baby." He said with a smirk. "This your kid?"

"Y'all takin all day and a nigga hungry." I heard Jamie say before he walked into the office. "Who this? and why he look like a muhfuckin uhhhhh?"

"Jamie Foxx, huge fan of your music man. I loved the movies you played in too." Byron said sitting on my desk.

"Him not nice." Zahir said pointing at Byron as he looked up at me.

~~~~