Chapter 28

Jamie,

"See you tomorrow Tt." Trinity leaned over and kisses her aunt on her cheek before getting out the car walking into the hotel.

"Again it was nice to meet you Eric, sorry you had to see that. I'm usually chill and funny." Jackie said letting out a deep sigh

"I completely understand, findin out your own sister killed your child is a good reason to pop off. i'd'a beat her ass, but then again she not watchin' me and Trinity child. She gone be gone if mine come up missin'."

She laughed shaking her head, "It's just a shame that since Trinity was the one who made it out, Janetta now acts as if she loves her. Trinity has such a big heart, if it were me as soon as I made it out she would've been homeless. now she living good off a child she didn't even raise and it ain't fair to Trinity."

"I understand, but this is Trinity we're talking about. If she could she'd open her house up to anyone in need stranger or not."

"And that's a good thing, take care of her, make sure she's happy, she deserves it."

"I will." I said as I got out the car, the trunk was already popped. I grabbed our suitcases and headed inside, Trinity was leaning against the wall near the elevators. I headed over to her and she hit up on the elevator.

Once the doors opened we both walked onto the elevator, Trinity hit the number 8 and the elevator doors closed. "Baby." I said looking over at Trinity

"Huh?" She replied in a soft tone, she was hurt and now I gotta kill her mama.

"I love you baby." I said leaning over kissing her cheek

"I love you too." she replied as the elevator doors opened at the 8th floor, I followed her off the elevator.

She led me down to our room, she unlocked the door with card and pushed it open walking in. I walked in sitting our suit cases down near the door as I kicked it close.

"You wanna talk to me?" I asked, she shook her head grabbing my hand pulling me closer to her. She wrapped her arms around my neck, pressing her lips against mine.

I wrapped my arms around her waist, as our lips moved in a sync. She brushed her tongue up against my bottom lip, I allowed her tongue in our tongues wrestled around as the kiss became deeper.

I slipped my hands on her ass gripping it firmly in my hands, she let out a small moan into the kiss. She pulled my shirt off, and reconnected our lips. I pulled her jacket off tossing it off to the side.

I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist as I laid her down on the bed. Her hands rubbed and roamed my body as I lifted her up pulling her shirt off. She kicked her shoes off, I allowed her to reverse our position so that she was on top.

I kicked my shoes off, she sat up grabbing my hands intertwining our fingers as she pinned them down to the bed. "I love you so much." She mumbled against my lips. She unbuttoned my pants, letting my hands go as she began to French kiss slowly down my chest.

She tryina get her shit fucked up, she tryina be raped. She made her way up to my neck, her teeth sank into my skin as she sucked on my neck. I unclasped her bra pulling it off her shoulders and arms tossing them off to the side.

I leaned up placing my mouth over her right nipple flicking my tongue against it. She placed her hand on the back of my head, I heard her breathing beginning to pick up.

I circled my tongue around her nipple, gently sucking on it. I heard her let out a moan, I one of my hands to slide into her underwear. I traced my finger down her slit feeling her body tremble a little.

She wasn't stopping me, which was unusual. I looked up at her, I stared into her eyes before pulling my hand out her underwear. She looked confused as hell.

"We not havin' sex, I mean I want to." I licked my lips looking down at her titties. "Get up baby." I said closing my eyes, I was ready to fuck her shit up. But was she ready? No. And I wasn't gone just fuck her because she was pissed and she wants to be distracted from her issues. I wanna wait until she's actually ready, I don't want her regretting anything at all.

When I said I'd wait for Trinity, I meant that. She's my baby, and it ain't no doubt that I'd do anything for her. She just don't have her head on straight and I do, I could never take an advantage of her like that.

"You not ready, you just pissed right now and I ain't gone do this because I know you'll regret it later. I can wait baby." I said sighing.

"I'm sorry babe." She said running her fingers through her hair, I licked my lips as I stared at her breast.

"Trust me it's ok, it's worth the wait." I mumbled, I sat up pecking her lips. "Now get up so a nigga can take a cold shower." She got off of me and I got up from the bed taking a deep breath.

Beyoncé,

"Is it ready?" I asked the jeweler, she smiled and nodded.

"We finished it this morning." She opened the box showing me the ring. "We added the diamonds around the band like you'd asked. It's 18k white gold, From the InGauge men's wedding band collection with black enamel filler." She explained. "We engraved January 5th, in just like you'd asked." She said picking the ring up out the box showing me where the date was engraved.

"Thank you." I replied as I examined it slightly smiling. I had already paid for the ring last week when I came in.

"I love you and Chris' relationship, it looks like he makes you happy. Plus I'm a huge fan of yours." She squealed, I chuckled.

"Thank you so much, he does make me very happy and I want him to know that this time I won't mess up." I spoke before sighing, I was putting my pride aside and I was gonna propose to Chris. He might say no, and he might not. I just want him to know that I'm so serious this time, I'm never letting him go again, I'm gonna do whatever it takes to show him how sorry I am for hurting him the way I did.

She out the ring back in the box closing it, I picked it up and hugged her. "Thank you again." I said

"It was an honor, really." She said, she was foreign. Like some type of Chinese? Maybe Japanese, Korean, or maybe Vietnamese? Doesn't matter, I probably won't ever see her again. Besides I can't even pronounce her name.

Once I let her go, I exited the jewelry story pulling my hood over my head. Xavier opened the door for me, I climbed into the backseat of the truck. I opened the box staring down at the ring. I was serious, I need him by my side forever.

~~~~

It's about to go down

This my favorite part guys, the first part was cool but this like part 3 of the story if you wanna be technical. Doesn't matter, I'm finna fuck up some commas but I'll fix them...maybe😎😏

Y'all know how petty I am, petty cliffhanger game finna be strong.

Love you guys

Sincerely
Jay 😂😂😂