Chapter 2

For those of you that didn't see Zahir last Chapter there he is

~~~

Chris,

"Now why you not pursuin' Trinity?" Jamie asked watching her walk off my porch, I nudged him shaking my head.

"She bad as hell, she got money, she humble as hell, and did I mention she bad as hell?" He said

"Nigga.." I said looking at him

"I'm just playin, we all know bey's pussy is still yours. Y'all need to get back together I ain't mean break up for 3 years, just a few months so she could learn her lesson. I'm tired of seeing Ken at every damn thing." He mumbled

"Dude they been together 2 years." I said looking over at him.

Once Trinity pulled off, Bey had pulled into the driveway. She got out the car getting Zahir out the back seat.

"Touch her butt when she get up here, see what she do." Jamie whispered to me.

"What?" I said

"Just do it, if you don't do it imma punch you I. The throat." He replied quickly, Bey came onto the porch. She used the key she had to my house to unlock the door. Jamie gave me a look, I chuckled.

"Yo bey sit we all need to talk." Jamie said, she looked at him weirdly, she was about to sit in the last chair on the porch but Jamie got up throwing the chair off the porch.

"Why the hell..."

"There go your seat." He said pointing to my lap.

"Jamie.." Bey said, He took Zahir from her and pushed her onto my lap.

"Shut up and don't move let the wind talk to us."

"Is he high?" She asked

"You know it." I mumbled, she nodded getting up finishing her journey into the house. "Be right back man." I said, I got up making my way into the house.

"Trinity left her phone." Bey mumbled as she came from in the kitchen.

"I'll drop it off to her in a few." I said as she gave it to me.

"You and her a thing?"

"No Trinity is my best friend, nothing more." I replied smiling.

"Ken will be home soon I gotta go." She mumbled, I grabbed her arm pulling her back.

"He treating you right?" I asked, she nodded forcing herself to smile. "Beyonce I swe-"

"I'm fine, we're fine. don't worry." She said

I grabbed her face making her look up at me. "Would you stop all this always looking down. Talk to me, you know there isn't nothing I wouldn't do for you."

"I know, I'm fine Chris." She said kissing my cheek before walking out the front door. I shook my head, I walked it onto the porch picking Zahir up from Jamie's lap.

"Nigga you not driving home." I said taking his keys.

"But I ain't even drink." he said

"Yea you did, I saw you." I said walking back into the house.

"Da da." Zahir mumbled

"Yea?"

"I sleep with you?"

"Yea lil man." I said making my way upstairs.

"Mommy too?" He asked

"No son she went home."

"She come back?"

"No she's not coming back tonight."

"But mommy cry at night." He said lifting his head from my shoulder looking at me.

"She does?" I asked him

"Uh huh."

"I'll talk to her about it."

"You kiss mommy?"

"No son I don't kiss mommy." I said making my way into my room.

"Ken does."

"I know, that's her boyfriend son."

"But mommy don't like it." He said

"What you mean Zahir?" I asked chuckling sitting him on the bed.

"He make her lip bleed."

"Huh?" I said looking at him.

"He yell at her too."

"And what does he say?" I asked sitting next to him.

"Him say stupid, and shut up."

"Ok, here lay down I'll call and talk to your mother." I said, he crawled to the top of my bed laying down. I pulled my phone out calling bey making my way out the room.

"Hello?" She said

"Come back here right now." I said

"I can't."

"Beyonce if you don't come back over here I will come over there."

"I'm not I fuckin can't Chris."

"Why not? that nigga yelling at you? Hitting you?"

"What the fuck Chris get off my phone." She said

"No because not only is that affecting you, but our son sees this shit. So you wanna tell me what the fuck is going on?"

"Ain't shit going on Zahir's probably j-"

"No he's not just nothing, Beyonce you don't have time for our son because of your career, but you got time for your nigga, you make time for him but not our son. He only sees you 3 days and you may come over once in a while but when's the last time you sat down and talked to our son. He obviously knows a lot more than you think."

"Don't you start making it seem like I'm a bad mother Christopher."

"Ain't nobody saying you're a bad mother, what I'm saying is get your shit together or you won't see him no more." I said before hanging the phone up.

>>>

I woke up to loud banging at the door, I sighed looking over at Zahir he was still sound asleep, I got out of bed walking out the room. I jogged down the stairs opening the front door.

"You gone say all that shit to me on the fuckin phone and it's not okay." Beyonce said pushing me letting herself in. She slammed the door.

"You need to chill our son is sleep."

"Go get him I'm taking him with me you won't see him again." She said

"Beyonce I will take yo ass to court, I don't give a fuck how many fans you got, I don't give a fuck how much money you got I bet you I win. So take your ass home and leave me the fuck alone."

"Fuck y-" there was a knock at the door, I walked around bey opening the door to Trinity.

"I left my phone." She said , I hugged her before letting her in.

"It's over there." I said pointing to the coffee table, she went over grabbing it.

"I'll be back over later." She said, I nodded as she left out, I closed the door.

"I don't want that bitch around my son."

"Last time I checked she's the reason why both of you are still here, you're so fuckin selfish and self-centered, you think nothing applies to you. Get the fuck out my house until you come to your senses."

"Aye look y'all gotta go with all this yellin a nigga head hurt and the room spinning." Jamie said sitting up from the couch.

"Sorry nigga." I replied, I opened the door for bey and she rolled her eyes walking out the house.

~~~~~