Chapter 17

Beyoncé,

"I don't know." I said to Nicki shrugging.

"Girl if you don't get yo feet off my table." Trey said pushing my feet off the table.

"See this is why I dislike you." I said laughing before he left out.

"Anyways, so you wanna get pregnant again?" Rih asked

"You just got him back." Nicki added

"It feels like we never broke up." I replied, Brea came downstairs with car keys in her hand.

"Ma can I go to the game with a few friends." she asked Nicki.

"Yea, but be back here at 9:30 your dad has that important dinner he wants us to go to." she said

"Yes ma'am." She said running out the house.

"I want a daughter." I said laying my head in Rih's lap.

"You don't think you should wait?" Nicki asked

"How many times have y'all had sex, y'all only been back together a month." Rih said

"I don't know." I replied shrugging, my phone vibrated, I pulled it out my pocket unlocking my phone reading Chris' text message.

BigDaddy: I miss you baby come home (3:52 PM)

How much do you miss me? ~3:53 PM

"Now you know that's nasty, he ain't nobody but Zahir's daddy." Rih said thumping me in the forehead.

"He my daddy when he hittin it from the back." I said laughing.

"Ewwwww my appetite is gone what the hell." Nicki said covering her ears.

BigDaddy: Come home and I'll show you. (3:59 PM)

"So yea I gotta go." I said getting up from the couch

"What he say?" Nicki asked

"I don't know." I lied scratching my head, Rih got up jumping on me trying to take my phone but I held it away from her, Nicki came and snatched it out my hand.

She began scrolling through me and Chris' messages, "Uhm you might not wanna look through all the mes-"

"Wow, what the hell." Nicki said handing the phone off to Rih, after staring at the screen for a moment her eyes widened.

"What the hell, you sure you ain't pregnant? On the doctor's exam table? Where was the doctor?" Rih asked

"I don't know." I replied snatching my phone back.

"Y'all niggas.." Nicki shook her head

"I'll call y'all later." I said leaving out the front door.

Once I got home Chris was sound asleep on the couch. My mom had taken Zahir to the carnival that was in town. I sat my keys down on the table, before climbing on top of Chris laying my head on his chest. I traced the tattoos on his neck while he slept.

"Baby.." I said

"Hmm?"

"Come here."

"I am here." He mumbled

"No you not."

"Mhm."

"Baby."

"Huh?"

"Look at me."

He sighed before looking down at me, I smiled at him and he chuckled. "What took you so long to get here?"

"Babe we were just texting 7 minutes ago, how the hell you go to sleep?" I asked, he shrugged. His phone started ringing, he sighed once again reaching back grabbing his phone off the coffee table.

"Hello?" He said putting his phone against his ear. "I'm on my way." He said hanging up, he picked me up sitting me on the couch.

"Babe what's wrong?"

"That nigga back at Lytrell's house." He said grabbing my car keys slipping into his Nike flip flops. I got up about to follow him out the door but he stopped me. "You stay- Nah come on." He opened the door for me and I walked out.

This ride was previous to the last ride we had on our way over here. This time the guy wasn't standing in the middle of the yard, once Chris did get out the dude had came off the porch. I got out the car.

"Beyoncé go in the house." Chris said, Lytrell had opened the door.

I didn't budge I was standing by the car and Chris was looking at the dude intently. "You look like Ken. Got the eyes skin color and face structure."

"That is my brother nigga." The guy replied

"Why the fuck you at my sister house, what she got to do with you?"

"She works with Trinity."

"Ok and?" Chris replied

"Trinity is my ex." He said. "I'm Byron the ex that run all her niggas off."

"I don't give a fuck, don't come back over here or imma fuck you up."

"Fuck me up, church boy. You might can beat my brother's ass but not mine."

"But I ain't scared of you." Chris replied, it wasn't about to be no fair fight. I bet you I jump in as soon as this nigga hit my baby in the face. "So you leavin or do I have to fuck you up?"

"Fuck me up nigga." He said pushing Chris, Chris had pushed him back.

Lytrell had stepped out onto the porch, she had a crowbar in her hand. By this time both Chris and Byron was throwing punches, Chris was landing most of his punches, but so was the other dude.

Byron had backed up, he was bigger than my baby and that wasn't ok. For him to be bigger he wasn't doing shit. But I spoke too soon, he had Chris on the ground in just a few seconds.

Oh hell no, as soon as I took a step.

"Bey stay yo ass right there." Chris said, I sighed as he got up from off the floor. Chris had stole a few punches, hitting him in his face a few times.

But this nigga laughed, I wanna fuck him up. He punched Chris in the face making him stumble a little. I was about to take off, but Chris looked at me. "No." he said, but him talking to me distracted him and the dude had my baby in a headlock.

And by the way he had his arm around Chris' neck he was planning to kill him.

Yea I wasn't having that, I ran and jumped on his back wrapping my arms around his neck tightening my grip around his neck as tight as I could. Lytrell hit him in the legs with the crowbar making him fall to his knees, he wasn't letting Chris' neck go, I tightened my grip more and more, I heard Chris coughing. Byron also started coughing.

He was trying to pry my arms from around his neck, but I wasn't letting up. He was now gasping for air, Lytrell hit him in the face with the crowbar and he fell, Chris gasped for air. I got up off the dude and kneeled down in front of Chris, he took deep breaths.

"Baby you ok?" I asked him, he nodded pulling me into a hug. He wrapped his arms around my waist kissing my cheek.

"You don't listen." he said chuckling, I wrapped my arms around his neck smiling.

"You know this already." I replied.

~~~~~

Check out 'Anything 4 Love' It's a mix of Dr.Brown & Change and Chris Brown's Trainer.

~Jay