Chapter 10

Ken,

I woke up to my brother slapping my face, I grabbed his hand sitting up rubbing my head, "What the fuck man." I mumbled

"Was Trinity in there man?" He asked waving his hand in front of my face.

"Man move yo hand, yea she was in there." I looked around. "Why you bring me back here?" I asked getting up from the table.

"How she look? She got a new nigga?" he asked

"She looks like Trinity, she hit me with a fuckin bat." I mumbled making my way into his kitchen.

"Does she have a new nigga?"

"No, not that I know of."

"I ain't seen her in 4 years man, I miss her." he said

"Byron can you shut up about her for a moment?"

"Look, how you gone get yo girl back?"

I don't know." I mumbled, last year my baby brother got out of jail on good behavior. I knew he had something for a girl, he always talked about her. I ain't know it was Trinity until he described her. I told him that I would look out and make sure she wasn't with any other dude, Trinity never met any of us, our mother, sister, or me. We didn't know she existed until he got out of jail.

Our family thinks he's with Trinity and can't wait to meet her, when in reality Trinity don't even know he's around. She don't know that he's my brother, but she been chillin' no other nigga or anything. My brother's attitude is bad, worst than mine. If he's pissed off he has connections that no one knows of, the kind of connections that'll make anyone go missing.

"I gotta find a way to worm back into her life." He mumbled

"She's not gonna want you, she's way smarter than she was."

"What you mean?" He asked

"Nigga she's wise, cautious, and dangerous to go near."

"Nigga and?"

"What I'm saying is, Beyonce's baby daddy ain't gone let the shit go down, she's also a doctor she knows ways to kill you without getting caught."

"She's not gonna do it though, I've known Trinity since we were 19, she doesn't have the guts to kill anyone."

"She had the guts to hit me over the head with a bat."

"You know how many bats she hit me with? I'm immune to it, trust me I got it, and the lil church boy."

"Alright man."

"You gotta continue to be the only child , so go back to Bey's house and play like you love her still."

"I do love her, fuckin dumb ass."

"She don't love you." he replied

"Fuck you."

Chris,

"Nigga that ain't even what it's called." I said as me and Jamie walked in the house.

"Yes it is I-" he got cut off to bey and Trinity coming from the hallway.

"Baby what happened to your face?" I asked passing the bag back to Jamie. I walked over to her looking at her face, I lifted her head examining it.

"Ken came over and tried to uh.." she trailed off.

"He put his hands on you?" I asked, she nodded.

"Baby it's ok just let it go."

"Beyonce there is no let it go, I'm going to get your shit if he's there I'm fucking him up."

"Need me to go with you?" Jamie asked, I shook my head.

"You stay here with them."

"I'm coming with you." bey said

"You not, stay here and don't you fuckin no where." I said to her before making my way out the house.

Jamie,

"He never fuckin listens to me." Bey said plopping down on the couch, I scrunched my face up.

"What you think he suppose to just let some nigga come and put his hands on you and not do anything?" I asked

"I ain't sayin that, if I say I got it let me handle it." She replied

"No, let somebody help you bey."

"I don't need fuckin help." She replied

"You know how fucked up you are? I don't know what the fuck happened to you but you need to shut the fuck up and let that man help you, you don't fuckin deserve him, you know you don't, and yet you still got him wrapped around your finger to the point to where no matter what you do wrong he's still fuckin there, you cheated on him, and turned around got with the nigga you cheated with, that's a fuckin spit in the face. Get yo shit together, because if you don't you gone fuckin regret it." I snapped

"Jamie, you have to see things from her point of view also." Trinity butted in. "She knows what she did was wrong, she knows she doesn't deserve Chris, why continue to remind her and make her feel guilty for some shit that happened years ago? Yea her mentality is probably fucked up, but that's what a bad relationship does to you. After a bad relationship everything is different, you see shit differently. So don't say that shit to her without looking at it from her side also."

"It doesn't fucking matter, when you have a man willing to do anything for you, you let him in. You let him love you, if he still there after you fucked up let him in. She wouldn't have went through no fucked up relationship if she would've stayed away from his plastic ass."

"That's harsh to say, take in her feelings too. She knows what she did was wrong, she learned her lesson. She got her karma already, stop holding the shit over her head let it go."

"I ain't holding shit over her head, I'm trying to open her eyes! Get yo damn head out the clouds, get out yo stubborn ass ways!"

"She's that fuckin way for a reason! It-"

"It ain't no excuse for her at this point." I said interrupting Trinity

"You wouldn't know what it feels like until you fall inlove, once you know you've hurt the one you love and you feel guilty, and then to lose them is the worst feeling in the world, she knows she fucked up, why keep throwing it in her face? Why not just be a friend to her now regardless of what she did in the past? Why not just come to her respectfully and tell her what she's doing wrong and why you feel like it's wrong? Don't come at her throat like that, it's not ok."

"Well that's how I do shit."

"Well that needs to change because it ain't always the right way to go about things." Trinity said rolling her eyes

"It's my way, and whoever don't like it oh damn well." I replied shrugging

"You really need to reevaluate yourself." She said

"And you don't?"

"Y'all chill out." Bey said

"I'm chillin." I replied throwing my hands up.

~~~~