Chapter 13

Trinity,

"This yo new nigga?" Byron asked pointing at Jamie

"No I-"

"And if I was?" Jamie asked crossing his arms over his chest looking at Byron.

"Jamie pl-"

"Nigga do you know why I would do to you?"

"Dude you look like you dun dropped the soap a few times, niggas been in and out yo shit." Jamie replied, I picked Zahir up walking out the office. I put him down on the floor, I bent down to his height.

"Do me a favor."

"Want me to call da da? I know him number by heart." he said, I smiled shaking my head.

"You know when you first came in and saw security at the front desk?"

"Uh huh." he said nodding

"Can you go get them and bring them here?"

"Uh huh." He said smiling

"Ok go ahead and come right back here." he nodded before running down the hall, I stood back up making my way back into the office.

"Nigga I don't have to argue with you." Byron said to Jamie. "Trinity baby lets go."

"What Trinity?" Jamie asked. "Not that Trinity she still gotta buy me lunch a nigga hungry."

"Go find a new bitch before I fuck yo whole world up." Byron gritted, Jamie laughed.

"Nigga you a joke, yo come on baby girl this nigga up in here looking like he bend over for a livin." Jamie grabbed my hand about to open the door, Byron grabbed my hand.

"Choose right now, and don't choose wrong." Byron said to me, I didn't want Jamie to end up hurt, me and him wasn't even together and I'm not about to get him hurt.

"Jamie.."

"Trinity, lunch is on you. You not about to send me no where hungry." Jamie said giving me a look, I couldn't help but laugh.

"What the fuck is so funny?" Byron asked, Jamie walked closer to me leaning down pressing his lips against mine gently.

"Let's go." he mumbled against my lips, I licked my lips.

"Him." Zahir said coming into the office pointing at Byron.

"Dr.Grace this man causing problems?" Security asked

"Yes." I said as Jamie moved from in front of me.

"I'll be back." Byron said before security grabbed his arm pulling him out my office.

"Good job Zahir." I said

"Now let's go eat." Jamie said picking Zahir up making his way out the office. I touched my lips slightly smiling, Jamie came back. "If you don't bring yo ass." he said, I chuckled pulling my white jacket off tossing it in my chair, making my way out the office locking it with my key following Jamie down the hall. "Wanna go to ihop Zahir?"

"With the crayons?" He asked

"Hell yea, they got the crayons and the lil colorin shit and they got some food too."

"Why you cursin around him." I said hitting Jamie upside the head.

"Why you hit me?" He asked rubbing the back of his head. "You driving or am I?" he asked, I shrugged. He reached his hand down grabbing my hand intertwining our fingers as we exited the hospital.

>>>

"You gone tell me what that was about?" Jamie mumbled as he looked at me.

"That's my ex, he comes around when I get a new nigga or he feels it's the right time for us to get back together."

"Too bad, he can't have you. I don't like to share."

"What?" I said looking at him confused

"I get a french fry?" Zahir asked looking up from his coloring.

"Yea but you only want one fry?" Jamie asked, I chuckled shaking my head.

"He wants some, not one."

"But he said a fre-"

"Shhh." I said interrupting him, he laughed as I smiled. He looked at me again, my smile sorta faded.

Chris,

"No bey." I said as she took my bowl of grapes out my hand.

"Too late." she said smiling winking at me before she put a grape in her mouth.

"Aye come here lil girl."

"I'm a grown ass woman little boy." She said as she continued her journey out the kitchen.

"I wasn't a little boy 10 minutes ago!" I shouted she came back into the kitchen putting her hand on her hip.

"What you say?"

"I wasn't a little boy 10 minutes ago." I smirked

"That was then this is now."

"Oh so you want me to make then, now? Pull them panties off."

"No here daddy." She pouted giving me my bowl of grapes back.

"Thank you baby girl." I replied smiling, I slapped her on her ass before walking past her into the living room.

"Baby that hurt." she whined

"You alright you not dead." Within a few seconds she jumped on my back, I chuckled as I sat down on the couch leaning back on her. "You comfortable?"

"Actually this is pretty comfortable." she said as I laid my head back on her shoulder, she turned my face toward hers and pecked my lips quickly before smiling.

I chuckled, "You're so cute." I mumbled reaching my hand up running my fingers through her hair.

"I'm cute?" She asked giggling

"You're beautiful." I replied leaning in about to kiss her, she put her hand over my mouth.

"I love you." She said before smiling again, she moved her hand.

"I love you too." I replied resting my head back on her shoulder."It feels amazing to see you smiling again."

"It feels good to be happy again."

"Same here princess." I replied, she traced my lips with her fingers before she leaned in pecking my lips repeatedly. I leaned up more meeting her lips halfway, she rubbed on my chest as our tongues wrestled.

I heard the front door open, I pulled away from the kiss. "That nigga ugly." I heard Jamie say as I turned to look at him. "Y'all niggas always doing something."

"Mommy Jamie stole my french fry." Zahir said walking in.

"No I didn't he lying."

~~~