Chapter 4

Ken in the media

~~~

Beyonce,

"Get out my fuckin face." I gritted pushing Ken as I made my way around the counter.

"You gone stop fuckin puttin yo hands on me." he grabbed my arm yanking me back, and as a natural reaction I punched him in the throat making him choke a little and gasp for air. I yanked my arm out his grip.

"I told yo stupid ass about grabbing me like that."

"You want me to punch you in yo damn throat? That shit could've killed me!"

"If you wake Zahir up I promise you it's gone be a problem." I said turning to look at him.

"I'm goin to work." He said, he stormed out the kitchen, a few seconds later I heard the front door slam. I looked at his phone on the counter, I waited a few minutes before walking over to it picking it up.

He's the only nigga that doesn't have a lock on his phone. I went to the message icon. I scrolled through them seeing multiple women names. I clicked on the first one.

Karen: Baby you still coming over? (4:33 AM)

Yea on my way now ~4:34 AM

I ai t bother to finish reading their shit, I scrolled through more until I seen Kelly's name. I raised an eyebrow clicking the messages.

Kelly ~12:01 PM

Kelly: Yes? (12:07 PM)

Bey went on tour , she won't be back until February 5th, you comin over? ~12:08 PM

Kelly: Yea, I'll stay over for a few days baby see you when I get there (12:10 PM)

Kelly: Ken what if Bey catches us? She's like a sister to me. (5:20 PM)

That was the last message, I sighed sitting his phone on the counter shaking my head. Should've fuckin known Kelly's ass would come after Ken. The front door opened, "Beyonce.." I heard Chris, I smiled walking into the living room.

"Yea?"

"Yo boy just left with a bad ass attitude." he said laughing, I shrugged.

"He'll be alright." I said, Chris looked at my arm and his smile faded.

"What's that?" He asked

"Nothing." I replied

"Beyonce, how the fuck can you say nothing that fuckin big ass hand print bruise on your arm is something." He said

"Chris can you mind your business, please?"

"You are my damn business, what you mean?" He said

"I'm not we ain't together no more find you another bitch."

"And who's fault is that?" He asked

"Why are you here?" I asked

"You texted me last night and asked me to come over to and fix Zahir's clubhouse."

"Ken will do it just fuckin leave."

"And you know damn well he ain't gone do it. Don't ever ask that man to nothing for my son, I'll do it." He said

"I really don't wanna be bother with you right now."

"Why? Because you're the one with the bruise?" He asked

"Can you shut the fuck up?"

"No, I didn't even do anything."

"I hate you I really do." I said, I ain't mean it but everytime I say it, it pisses him off. He walked past me, I grabbed his hand. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it."

"It doesn't matter, what do I need to do?" He asked

"I just tried to apologize and you shrug me off?" I asked looking at him, he took a deep breath, he gripped me by my shirt walking me back against the wall.

"What's wrong with you lil girl?" He asked, I looked down. He grabbed my face, forcing my head back against the wall and he looked me in my eyes. "Talk." he said, I licked my lower lip. "Freak." he mumbled chuckling. "I know what's wrong with you, Ken ain't puttin it down right and you don't know how to act." He said before letting my face go moving from in front of me.

"Whatever." I said. "Follow me."

"Alright." He replied, he followed me into the backyard. I pointed to the box full of the material he would need and he nodded pulling his shirt off.

"Chris please put that back on." I said

"Nah, here you can have it." He said tossing it to me before making his way over to the box. I smiled shaking my head before making my way back into the house.

>>>

"Damn damn damn." Me, Rih, and Nicki mumbled as we stared at Chris out the window in the kitchen.

"Trey gone kill you." I said to Nicki

"Girl I don't even care, look at him." Nicki replied. It's been like 4 hours and Chris was out back still putting the club house together, good thing is he was shirtless.

"Zahir all up in the way now." Rih said as Zahir picked up something handing it to Chris.

"Wait he's coming in." Nicki said, we all rushed to a seat at the kitchen table. Once Chris came in we all acted natural.

"Bey can I get a towel?" He asked me, I nodded careful not to look at him. He left out the kitchen and we all chuckled.

"And when are you gonna get him back?" Nicki asked

"I'm waiting on him." I replied

"No, bey you messed up. You have to be the one to make the effort to get him back, he obviously ain't about to chase you." Rih said

"Right, plus if you don't soon I believe Trinity will have your place."

"And Trinity ain't a bad girl." Rih added

"K, can we not talk about Trinity?" I asked

"Buuuut she saved your life." Nicki said

"And Zahir's life." Rih added. "And all you do is give her hell, which isn't fair because her and Chris are close. Yet you and Jen date and you never took in Chris' feelings. I mean the same dude you cheated on him with is now your boyfriend."

"Shhh. He's coming back." I mumbled, Chris walked back out the back door

"If you don't get him back soon, somebody else will." Nicki said.

~~~~