Chapter 9

Chris,

"I'm sorry." Bey mumbled as she traced the tattoos on my chest.

"For what baby?" I asked rubbing her back.

"Everything, I just really want you to forgive me."

"I do, I forgive you."

"That's all I ever wanted to hear you say."

"I love you so much."

"I love you too, I gotta go." She said

"Where you goin?" I asked as she got off of me, I sat up.

"I'll be right back baby." she leaned down pressing her lips against mine pecking my lips softly. I smiled as she caressed my cheek looking me in my eyes.

"Alright." I replied, she kissed my forehead. She went over to my dresser, she grabbed one of my shirts pulling it on along with some jogging pants.

She left out my room and I smiled laying back folding my arms behind my head. "Baby Jamie's here!" Bey yelled, nigga came at the wrong time, didn't even give me time to clean up. I got up walking over to the dresser grabbing some jogging pants pulling them on before walking out my room and downstairs.

"What you mean ain't nothing happen? Clothes everywhere, is that spot on that there carpet wet? It smell like..." he sniffed the air. "Sex." he looked over at me and then back at bey. "Y'all 2 lil muhfuckers dun did the do." he said smiling.

"Go ahead bey, hurry up and get back here." I said, she nodded making her way out the door.

"Praise the lord, now we can get rid of white boy and everything can be all real and not plastic like him."

"You a fool." I chuckled shaking my head as I started picking up the clothes we had scattered on the floor, Jamie closed the front door.

"So nigga Trinity's birthday is comin up." he said

"I know." I replied chuckling

"What we doing?"

"She said she doesn't want anything big, she just wants to chill."

"Really?" He asked

"Yes really nigga." I replied

Trinity,

I opened my front door to bey standing there in really baggy clothes. She looked up at me, and I seen the hickeys on her neck, she smiled at me. "Hey." she said

"You alright?" I asked her, she nodded as I let her in. I closed the door behind her. "You can sit down." I said as I sat on the couch, she sat next to me.

"I wanted to apologize, I was out of line to come to your job like that. I wanna thank you for what you said to me, you really are a cool person and I'm so sorry." She said

"It's alright, so you and Chris back together?" I asked, she blushed nodding.

"Yea, and to be honest with you I thought I was losing him to you."

"No, I wouldn't do you like that. He's all yours." I laughed a little

"We cool?" She asked

"Always will be." I replied

"You a real one." She got up from the couch. "Wanna come over?" She asked

"Uhm I guess I could come over and chill for a little." I said

>>>

"Nigga you can't put sugar in my damn spaghetti!" I heard Jamie tell as we walked into the house.