Chapter 15

Trinity,

"Nigga you have no valid reason to be here." Jamie said, I stood between them trying to keep them from fighting.

"I came to talk to Trinity, not Jamie." Ken replied

"Ain't no talkin bitch, you a fuckin punk. You go over to Chris house fight bey when we ain't there, and you think imma let you talk to Trinity? Fuck no, nigga the next time I blink and you right here imma fuck you up." Jamie said

"Ken just go man." I said, he nodded throwing his hands up before walking off.

"When that time come, just know shit could've been different!" Ken shouted before getting in his car.

"Fuck it." Jamie moved from around me making his way over to Ken's car opening his door. He grabbed Ken by his shirt pulling him out his car throwing him onto the floor. He didn't hesitate to kick Ken in the stomach multiple times. "Nigga is that a threat?" Jamie asked, Ken rolled over onto his side groaning in pain.

That ain't stop Jamie, he grabbed Ken by his shirt helping him up off the ground. Ken didn't even have the chance to fight him back, Jamie punched Ken as many times as he could in his face before Ken fell. He moved a little coughing and holding his stomach.

"Get up bitch." Jamie gritted, Ken got up slowly. He could barely keep his balance, he was bloody. Jamie stuffed him in his car. "If I see yo ass again, Imma kill you. So you might wanna stay out of sight. I don't give a fuck if you tryina make peace, imma make sure yo ass rest in peace alright." Jamie said to Ken before slamming his car door. He slammed the car door so hard the window broke.

He walked toward me grabbing my hand leading me to my front door. "Where yo key?" He asked, I gave him my house key and he unlocked the door opening it, he let me in first before he followed me in closing the door behind us.

"You hungry?" I asked him, he shook his head no. It sorta surprised me, it scared me. Jamie's always hungry, I grabbed his hand and he turned to look at me. "Come on." I said, I walked over to the steps, leading him upstairs into my bedroom.

"This yo room?" He asked, I nodded.

"What you know about a play station?" He asked referring to the play station 4 sitting next to my TV.

"A lot, you'd be surprised." I replied smiling as I laid back on my bed folding my arms behind my head. He looked at me, and just by looking him in his eyes I could tell he was upset, and he was trying to play like he wasn't. "Come here." He sighed, climbing on top of me , I leaned up a bit pecking his lips softly repeated until he smiled.

"Stop actin cute." He said laying next to me.

"Acting? I believe that's your career."

"Funny."

Beyoncé,

After the paramedic put ole dude in the back of the ambulance. Zahir and Bey got into the car, I walked into the house with Lytrell. "You gone be good?"

"Yea, I'll be fine. I'll call you if I have any more problems."

"Alright, buy yourself a gun. You ain't got no nigga."

"Boy whatever." She said smiling before she flicked me off, I chuckled walking back out the house closing the door behind me. I walked over to the car getting in.

"What a way to start the morning." Bey said as I got in, I pulled off of Lytrell's yard. I looked back at Zahir who was staring out the window. I looked over at Bey and she was smiling at me. I returned the smile, she makes my day so much better. Just a smile from her makes everything better, it gives me so much hope.

I looked back at the road, I couldn't even stop smiling. "Why you smiling like that?" She asked

"You make me smile like that." I replied

"You talking to me like that is what got Zahir here."

"I believe me yelling at you got him here."

"You be so cute when you're angry, I can't help it. It just turns me on." She replied

"You got a button mommy?" Zahir asked

"Yea son, she got a button I love to press often."

"And you turn her on? Mommy a robot?"

"No son, she just has a very, wet, tasteful, button."

"Shut up." She said laughing, I chuckled shaking my head as I came to a stop at a red light she leaned over to whisper in my ear. "If our son wasn't in the car.." She trailed off, her hand slid down over CJ. "He would be in my mouth." She mumbled finishing her sentence.

I looked at her and she smirked, "What secret she say?" Zahir asked

"She just wants daddy to get her ass pregnant again, that's all." I said not taking my eyes off of bey.

"How?" Zahir asked

"Why don't you ask your father?" She asked, pecking my lips before sitting back in her seat, I pulled off as the light turned green.

"Da da?"

"Uhm, when mommy kisses me she gets pregnant." I lied, bey laughed hard as hell and I chuckled.

"Really?" Zahir asked, I looked at him through my rear view mirror nodding my head. "I want a sister da da."

"You do?" I asked, he nodded. "Imma make it happen then."

"When?" He asked

"Soon son, real soon." I replied

"Can't wait." Bey replied, I looked over at her and she had the same evil seductive smirk on her face before I looked back at the road, she so damn nasty. But I love it, I could never get enough of Bey.

Once we got home, Zahit had fallen asleep, I put him in his bed. Bey thought she was about to go to sleep, as soon as I laid next to her I pinched her ass.

"Babe stop I'm tired." she said

"I'm not, come here let me play with you."

"Tomorrow daddy." She replied trying to close her eyes. I pulled her back against me sliding my arms around her. "Chris I'm sleepy."

"Go to sleep." I said

"Don't touch me down there." She said

"I will, tomorrow."

"Ok, I like that plan better." She said smiling softly.

~~~~~~