Chapter 20

Chris,

Once we got to the house, Zahir had went upstairs to probably play with his toys. Bey was about to walk upstairs, but I cleared my throat. She stopped in her tracks turning to look at me.

"What I tell you?"

"To not to come here while you weren't here."

"And you came here anyways, you could've been raped and killed."

"But I wasn't.."

"And if you was?"

"I-I don't know."

"I don't get it man, what do you want me to do? You want me to beat yo ass like he did you? You want me to control your every move? You want me to act like a little boy and not a man? Want me to call you all types of bitches and hoes? What do you want me to do?"

"Nothing baby." she replied walking back down the steps

"Obviously it's something, it's like I waste my breath on you." I shook my head. "I don't do shit but love you and take care of you and spoil you and all I get in return is bullshit Beyoncé. Do you take us serious?"

"Yea I do."

"You don't, what's so hard about doing as I ask? I do everything you ask of me, everything. There's not one thing I wouldn't do for you." I said sitting on the arm of the couch crossing my arms over my chest looking at her. "You don't act 35, you act like you're still in your twenties. You've changed so much."

"I love you baby." she said walking over to me pecking my lips repeatedly, I chuckled.

"I love you too princess."

"I'm going to do better, I just don't want you to leave me again. Life without you is horrible, and I know I don't deserve you-"

"You do deserve me, stop saying that. Look, you cheated and you did me so wrong but yet I still feel like I don't deserve you. I ain't goin' no where, ever. We have a child together, even if we didn't the way you have me wrapped around your finger I ain't ever goin no where, and I ain't ashamed to tell you, you have me wrapped around your finger, in my eyes you could do no wrong."

"Chris I'm sorry for everything I've done to you. I haven't been the best girl to you, and you don't deserve the way I've been treating you. I swear I'm so sorry, you didn't deserve to be cheated on, and you didn't deserve me getting with the same nigga I cheated with. You don't deserve this drama that's going on, and you didn't deserve to go to jail. I brung so much drama into your life and you never gave up on me, you never left me hanging, I love you, and I'm sorry I haven't been loving you right. We would be married right now if I would've just done right by you. Chris, I'm sorry." She had tears rolling down her cheek, my heart instantly dropped. I stood up wiping her tears with my thumb.

"Don't cry, you're too beautiful to cry." I smiled leaning down pecking her lips.

"You're so perfect, how?" She asked looking up at me.

"I'm not perfect, I'm just being the man my mother raised me to be. Look tonight I'll drop Zahir off with my sister, she wants to spend time with him. Imma cook for you, maybe massage you run you a bath, you just need to relax."

"No, I'll drop Zahir off. I'll cook for you, massage you and run you a bath, because thanks to you I've relaxed enough." She said

"I love you lil girl." I mumbled, wrapping my arms around her waist, burying my face in the crook of her neck.

"I love you too daddy." She mumbled wrapping her arms around my neck.

"You nasty." I chuckled, sliding my hands onto her ass giving it a squeeze. She moaned, and I smiled. "What I tell you about that."