Chapter 32

Beyoncé,

"Hello?" I mumbled into my phone.

"Were you sleep?" Trinity asked

"Mhm, but I'm up now. What's wrong boo?"

"I feel like I'm losing my mind, I don't even know what to do." She sighed, I got up out the bed grabbing my robe off the floor pulling it on over my naked body as I stepped out onto the balcony.

"What you mean? Where's Jamie?"

"Sleep, and I can't sleep. So much has happened and I don't even know how to handle it anymore, I'm not even at peace anymore." She confessed

"Want me to fly down there? I'm flying down there."

"No you don't h-"

"No, I'm coming. Want me to bring Nicki and Rih? Fuck it we all coming, we gone be there by tomorrow afternoon."

"Beyoncé!" Chris shouted

"Out here babe."

"You know I can't sleep if you not in this bed, when I need to pull you close to me you need to be laying right here." he said pointing to the spot in the bed

"I'm sorry babe, hold up here I come." I replied. "Trinty we gone come down there because it sounds like whoever the hell it is stressing you out need a good ass beating, especially if you ain't at peace anymore."

"Alright I'll see you tomorrow, I hear Chris loud mouth ass in the background." She said making me laugh.

"Alright, see you tomorrow." I said hanging the phone up, I made my way back into the room closing the balcony doors locking them. I pulled my robe back off dropping it onto the floor climbing into bed next to Chris, he pulled me close to him wrapping his arms around me.

He buried his face in the crook of my neck, and after a few minutes I heard him lightly snoring as I played with his curls. I kissed his forehead before I wrapped my arms around his neck, "I love you so much Christopher, so much." I mumbled tangling my fingers in his curls.

"I love you too, but if you keep leavin me alone in the bed we gone have a problem." He spoke into my neck.

"I really be thinking you're gonna stay sleep, I can just go to the bathroom and you're yellin my name."

"Remember the first night you spent at my house in Virginia?" He asked

"Yea I remember."

"Well, you woke up in my arms and I realized I slept better that night. The first night in years I had actually slept like a baby, every since then if I don't have you in bed with me I don't sleep so good."

"After so many years, you're still the perfect man."

"And no matter what mistakes you've made you're still the perfect woman."

Trinity,

"Eric." I mumbled turning his head so that his face would be facing me.

"Baby girl go to sleep." He mumbled

"I can't sleep." I replied, his eyes fluttered open and he stared at me for a minute before sitting up rubbing his eyes.

"Talk to me babe."

"I don't know what's wrong with me, I'm so tired of everything."

"What you need me to do baby girl? Want me to go kill ya mama? I can do that." he said making me smile. "On a real note, I'm glad we came. I'm glad I got to see this side of you."

"I never knew I had this side, that's the point I'm trying to make."

"Well you found your weakness, if anybody fuck with people you care about you go crazy. Which is normal, at the end of the day you still have a beautiful heart, you have such a beautiful soul baby. If it were me and I knew my mother ain't give a shit about me her ass would be homeless as hell. Not you, your mother spends your money on the daily and she's reaping the benefits for something your aunt has created. You have a softer spot for your aunt than your mom, your aunt has stolen your mom's spot by doing her job. Your aunt is gonna be ok, karma's a bitch and she gone beat yo mama ass if she did this to her own sister, relax, think, and breathe. Let things run its course and you do your job."

"You've really grown these past 3 months."

"You make me a better man, and I'm happy with you." He said scooting in closer to me. He leaned in pecking my lips softly. "I love you."

I smiled, "I love you too." I grabbed my phone to text bey.

You don't need to come anymore, I'm fine. ~3:44 AM

Beyoncé: Alright, call me if you change your mind (3:45 AM)

Eric cupped my chin tilting my head up, "I got you." He mumbled against my lips.

"Eric?"

"Yea baby?"

"I'm ready."

~~~