Chapter 37

Beyoncé,

I was laying in bed staring up at the ceiling. All of this is my fault, if I wouldn't have cheated on Chris in the first place, Ken wouldn't have even been a problem. Ken and Byron went to jail, for how long? Who knows, I'm just glad them niggas out the picture.

I felt Chris pull me closer to him,ni was now face to face with him, but he was still sound asleep. I smiled placing my hand on his cheek caressing it with my thumb. I leaned over pecking his lips before laying my head back on the pillow.

"Mommy?" Zahir said, Chris popped up looking around like something happened, he's the lightest sleeper I know.

"You ok son?" Chris asked, Zahir climbed in the bed laying next to me. I turned over onto my back. Zahir laid his head on my stomach, Chris buried his face in the crook of my neck. I ran my fingers through Chris' hair and rubbed Zahir's back.

"I was scared." Zahir mumbled

"I got you son, ain't nobody else gone get to you." Chris mumbled into my neck.

"An mommy too?"

"And mommy too." Chris replied, within a few seconds Chris was snoring lightly into my neck, and Zahir was also sleep. "So I guess I'm a giant ass human pillow."

"Damn right." Chris mumbled

"Go to sleep little boy."

"Now you know damn well.." he trailed off sitting up on his elbow looking down at me.

"I'm sorry daddy." I said pouting, he smirked leaning down pecking my lips before burying his face back in the crook of my neck.

"Don't be kissing me in my sleep anymore either unless you addin' tongue."

"Don't worry I will."

"I love you baby."

"I love you daddy."

"That's why Zahir here now."

Trinity,

"You sure Cam?" I said into the phone as Eric put our stuff onto the jet.

"Yea, she's gonna stay with me and I'm not gonna let her out of my sight. Thanks for saving her Trinity, knowing any other doctor they would've half assed the job and my mama wouldn't be here."

"And that's the day I would've committed murder." I replied, he chuckled. "Call me if you ever need me you know I'll fly back down here ASAP."

"I know big cuz, it was nice seeing you again. I hope they find ya mama and take her ass to jail."

"I'm not even tripping off of her, I'm gonna sell the house so she don't have shit to come back to if she decides to come back, and I froze the account so she has no money."

"Come on babe." Eric said

"Ion understand ya moms man, she try to ruin family and then walk around like she's some type of angel. She needs help man, I love her but she need to go to an asylum."

I sighed, "I don't understand her either, I'll call you when I get back to New York, we gotta get on the jet."

"Alright." He said, I hung the phone up and followed Eric onto the jet.

"So Ken and Byron in jail." He said as we sat down in our seats putting on our seat belts.

"Bout damn time, what they do?" I asked

"Kidnapped Zahir and Bey, Chris said Zahir called him and told him exactly where they were."

"Aww my baby so smart." I said smiling

"And Chris beat Ken and Byron's ass, boy I wish I was there to record that. That shit would've been a good ass movie, that movie would've sold out everywhere." He said as the jet began to take off.

"You always wanna record a fight." I said pushing his head playfully.

"Only good ones, and with people I don't like losing." He said as he leaned over placing kisses on my neck.

"Stooooop." I whined

"I know why Byron crazy about you." He mumbled, he cupped my chin turning my face toward his.

"Why is that?"

"Pussy so good you can't replace it." He said, I laughed rolling my eyes. "You a freak and you know it." he said smirking

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"You don't?"

"Nope." I replied, he pressed his lips against mine. I placed my hand on his cheek, as his tongue parted my lips sliding into my mouth. I hurried and pulled away, "Nope, don't try to get nothing started."

"Where you think yo mama went?" He asked changing the subject, I shrugged. 

"Who knows, as long as she stays away from me I'll be fine." I shrugged

"You know, if she does pop up can I choke the hell out of her?" He asked

I laughed, "Yes you may."

"Dead ass?" He asked

"Eric shush babe." I said laying my head back closing my eyes.

"Aye I wasn't done talking to you."

"I'm done talking to you." I replied with a smile.

"It's cool, when I start ignoring you don't say nothin'."

"You won't ignore me."

"I will."

"Not."

"Will."

"Not."

"Will."

"Not."

"Will."

"Eric.." I said looking over at him

"I win." he stuck his tongue out at me, I turned my lip up at him.

"Eh I look better than you, so I win."

"Barely." he mumbled, I ain't reply to his childishness I closed my eyes letting out a deep breath. "Babe, this feeling I got it ain't right. You think your mom gone come around again?"

"If she wanna keep her life, I suggest she stays away."

~~~

We got 3 more chapters until this story ends, buuuuuuut ain't no end bih.

The trilogy will be posted as soon as this story ends, it's called 'Flaws & All' boa that's my song, but anyways guys I can't wait to get to the trilogy. 😈😈😈

~Jay Asf